Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

54mm Warbands - 4 new painted models

Started by Aurelius, March 11, 2015, 02:35:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Van Helser

Really nice to see progress on these models. The character you have injected into these models with the conversions and the painting is great.

Ruaridh

Alyster Wick

Your paint jobs always look so filthy (in a good way). Your Blanche-style palette/ability to select color is enviable. They just look really, really great.

Also, is there a fluff reason why Lupus and Lestrange have the same-style power fist? Or is it just because you had two of them from whatever the base model was? Either way, they both look great. Cheers! Looking forward to seeing more weirdness from you in the future.

greenstuff_gav

Quote from: Lord Borak on January 03, 2016, 07:17:52 AM
Well, that's some really nice stuff! Conversions and Paint jobs are very nice indeed. One question though, where are you getting the Power Claws from? Warmachine models?
one of the Warmachine Cryx Warjack models :)
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

RobSkib

Bah your talent with colour palettes disgusts me! Whenever I try and use more than maybe three main colours on a model it always ends up looking like it's been attacked by a bumper-pack of Crayola crayons.

I love all the excessive freehand on your models, there's barely a milimetre of flat surface anywhere that is untouched by style or artifice. Awesome stuff.
An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.