It is March of 2015. So begins a battle of wills, a war fought with determination, courage, and copious amounts of paint. Yes, it is the 2015 Storm of Brushes!
As discussed in other threads, those denizens of the conclave ambitious enough to partake will join their crazed brethren in a challenge to clear five models out of their painting queue, all for the glory of the hobby. There is no contest or prizes, only pride in knowing that you individually finished a project.
- Pick 5 models that need to be painted (or less, if you don't have 5) and post a picture of them below with as much or as little description as you would like.
- Post updates over the course of the next couple months! We want to see how you're doing.
- Those not taking part in the contest feel free to post your encouragement! We all need a little motivation every now and again.
- Timeline: There is no official date where entry closes. If you want to join May 30 with 5 (or more, or less) unpainted models have at it! The only requirement is that you be done (bases and all) by June 1st.
- SUPER FUN BONUS RULE!!!: For the sake of keeping things interesting, in your first post resolve to try one new painting technique, strategy, etc. It could even be one you've fiddled with before that you want to improve upon (and experienced commenters feel free to add advice).
Now that we got that out of the way, on to the contestants! I will update this part of the thread when a new contestant joins (be patient with me, I've got a lot of work travel coming up so it may take a few days to update).
Alyster Wick, working on freehand tattoos
Aurelius, working on a Blanchian style
That's it! The more the merrier, and remember to have fun!