Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Conclave NPC Pool

Started by greenstuff_gav, April 04, 2015, 08:48:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenstuff_gav

with the IGT15 approaching, was wondering if people'd be interested in a pool of NPCs we are willing to loan out to others on meetups.
Thinking of collecting pictures with generic titles so if miniatures are useful to bridge gaps / help people write their scenarios can make sure they get packed!
here's some examples:

Imperial Guard Command Squad
Drummer, Communications, Officer, Quartermaster, Medic, Sniper

Imperial Guard Squad
With Missile Launcher Team, Sergeant, Flamer

Mercenary Mob
Red Skull Symbol

The Count

Navigator

Scribes

Inquisitoress

Zombies
Including Inquisitor, Enforcer and Guardsman

Rogue Trader Eramus

is this of use to people or a viable community idea?
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

MarcoSkoll

I proposed something similar... erm.... bloody hell, half a decade ago.

In any case, I'm happy to contribute to such a pool. I need to put more paint on most of my NPCs (The Imperial Guard and Warlock, for example), and some of the projects aren't yet finished (e.g. the Sentinel) but I can make models like the Rhino and Wraithguard available.
(Due warning though, it's pretty likely that my Guard and Rhino will appear in my IGT scenario, so if anyone does want to borrow them, it will be dependent on me fudging the GMing order).

For the IGT, while I have no problem with the core concept (it would be daft if everyone who thought they had a good scenario idea for a Rhino had to build their own - we'd either end up missing out on interesting scenarios or end up with an unnecessary number of not quite identical Rhinos), it is at least on a loose level a scored event, so I'd make an insistence that it's made clear when someone has borrowed models for their scenario - it wouldn't be fair to get mistaken credit for work that isn't your own.

~~~~~

List

Rhino:

Wraithguard:
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

greenstuff_gav

i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

MarcoSkoll

Well, I've dropped the Rhino and Wraithguard onto a list. I'll add other things as and when I feel they're in a presentable state!

(One day including a Titan, but that will probably wait until I've produced the parts to make her a more generic Warhound; I think I'm going to handle Leander as one of my own characters).
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Van Helser

A very good idea. As I'm travelling by plane I won't be able to bring everything, but I'll take requests. I have a load of stuff, but as far as NPC groups go, there are these below:

Gangers:

Mutie Pirate Scum:

Cyborgs:

If anyone would like to use any of my other models then you can browse my photobucket. Not all the models there are still in my collection, and I will be using some myself. Post here or PM me if you would like to borrow anything.

Ruaridh