Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Midwestern US Conclave

Started by Alyster Wick, June 07, 2015, 01:26:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alyster Wick

So this is my obligatory, semi annual post into the void to see if any Midwesterners have joined the Conclave and are interested in a regional get together. I'm willing to drive and end up flying around the region a lot for work, let me know! I am willing to write scenarios, GM, search out and reserve a suitable location, and provide plentiful NPCs.

Easy E

I could potentially come with some 28MM, provided it was in the upper Midwest.  Minnesota preferably.  :)   
^Cheapskate^

aeprod

Where are you guys located? I used to be in South Dakota, but now I'm in California, but getting a US conclave going might be worth some thought.

Alyster Wick

I'm in Wisconsin (Milwaukee area), so Minnesota isn't too far a stretch. Honestly Aeprod, if there's a big enough community in California I'd be interested in potentially traveling out there (given I'd probably plan a longer vacation around it).

Easy E, I'm not far from Minnesota and would definitely be into a meet up out there. I'm 100% 54mm at the moment, unfortunately, but I definitely have the bits to make a 28mm warband (I actually have a stalled effort that I could kickstart, but it'd take a while). On the other hand, I have a huge amount of 54mm models so I could lend some out for a bigger event (I easily have 4 or 5 warbands worth painted up, more like 8 to 10 if folks can live with basecoated models and a generous amount of NPCs).

Sorry for the lateness of this reply, after a couple weeks I stopped checking on this thread.