Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Goods In, Goods Out: IGT15 Scenario

Started by greenstuff_gav, June 07, 2015, 08:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenstuff_gav

Once again i end up with Best GM at a GT and once again end up in 3rd!

while i wasn't paying attention enough to get pictures on the day, i've rerun my scenario at my local club and come with a battle report and a run down on the scenario itself.
first of all here's a couple of downloads:
Scenario and Weapons Cards

Key to the scenario was an idea of printing off cards for weapons carried by my characters, i'd be able to place equipped weapons prominent to remind me what was inhand (i planned on a merc kitted out in all manner of weapons, a bit Sergeant Angel-esk!)
This changed into an expansion of The Eramus Affair; weapons stored by the trader before his disappearance (with Kaleds' Tau)... such weapons wouldn't be too reliable after unsupervised storage and came up with a slew of random downsides and a few good things; this would help emphasise these are non-sanctioned weapons!

anywho, here are today's crews... first up we have a Rogue Trader i made for Cliff, as yet unnamed

next was Steve's Inquisitorial crew:

and finally we have Adrians' Inquisitor who's been into a few Conclaves!

We had the crews in separate corners

The Rogue Trader advanced toward a weapons stash, followed by his business associate

Inquisitor Alvart advanced slowly while Anders searched a pile for a pair of weapons

Thrax lead his felinid medic toward a weapons pile while Sergeant Flame clambered for a higher view

Thrax advanced to a weapons pile and planted a meltacharge.
The Rogue Trader rushed toward the explosives in an attempt to disarm them; the weapons would be worth more to him!

Flame leapt toward a building but barely made it!

V'narra grabbed a slew of weapons and retreated into cover, leaving a meltacharge on the stash.

Alvarts' crew advanced, spotting the Tech adept attempting to clamber up a wall

Inquisitor clambered up a wall to search a weapons stash while Flame aimed at Anders as he advanced through the facility

THe Rogue trader just managed to disable Thraxs' meltacharge and set his own

Alvarts' crew continued their steady advance

and were rewarded by the Rogue Trader idly ambling into the same corridor

V'Narra, having smashed a slew of weapons searched for Thrax while Flame kept an eye out for anyone advancing toward them

Unfortunately Thrax set a charge and attempted to drop down, loosing his grip and landing on his head!
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

greenstuff_gav

Inquisitor Alvart and the Rogue Trader met in the corridor and a heated argument resolved with the Inquisitor hiring the Trader to help hunt the rival Inquisitor...

V'narra, spotting Thrax was fine, grabbed the looted weapons and ducked into cover to smash them

Flame shot at Anders but missed, the pilot utilising a Variable Plasmagun to sear the guardsmans' arm, his flailing causing him to drop off the platform!

The rest of the crews advanced toward the gunfire, Rogue Trader following the last spotted location of the Inquisitor

Sergeant Rose attempted to leap between the buildings but missed his footing and landed heavily in the alleyway

V'narra tended to Flames' injuries and Thrax advanced toward the incoming plasmafire

Thrax rushed into Inquisitor Alvart, powersword impacting with the shock shield

Anders backed off from the melee and planted a meltacharge on the weapons cache

The Rogue Trader advanced down the corridor , stepping over Roses' prone form

The Inquisitors continued their combat, both combatants dodging and parrying with skill and precision

a lucky swing from Thrax impacted with Alvarts' groin ,sending the old man crashing to the floor

in response the old man focussed and a blinding flash erupted infront of Thrax's face sending the witch hunter staggering!

While Anders and Flame exchanged weapons fire the Rogue Trader piled into the Inquisitor

Thrax fought off both crews and his own retinue escaped, confident in having destroyed as many weapons as he could

Steve was victorious with 16 points, Cliff coming second with 10 and Adrian coming last with 8!
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination