Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

And another new member of the Conclave

Started by Torben Kastbjerg, October 02, 2009, 01:40:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torben Kastbjerg

Hello,

I figured this would be the best place to start out on these forums, so allow me to introduce myself :D

I'm Torben (never cared much for online nicknames) and I hail from the Eastern Shore of Jutland (Denmark, for those so inclined) and I'm about to start out an INQ28 campaign in a couple of weeks. I, like most newer converts, have chosen the heretical path of INQ28 simply because, well, I'm a student and thus low on money (what with all the beer drinking and book purchasing going round).

I've lurked for some time and figured this would be the best place to discuss the finer details of setting up campaigns, comments on idea's and all the other good stuff that follows from joining a community. So, here I am and hello, once again, from the cold shores of Denmark! :)

Cheers!

P.S.
Where exactly should one post ideas on a campaign for scrutiny of the wise Conclave? Under "Dark Millenium" or...?

Kallidor

:DWELCOME TO THE CONCLAVE:D

Post in 'In the Field'; A resource for battle reports and campaigns.
Be Pure!
Be Vigilant!
BEHAVE!

MarcoSkoll

You're cheating him Kallidor, that wasn't a very big welcome.

Quote from: Torben Kastbjerg on October 02, 2009, 01:40:04 AMWhere exactly should one post ideas on a campaign for scrutiny of the wise Conclave? Under "Dark Millenium" or...?
Some post that kind of thing under "Dark Millennium", but that's really more a section for discussion of universe background, not campaign background.

Either "Rules Discussion" or "In the Field" should be fine.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Torben Kastbjerg

Quote from: MarcoSkoll on October 02, 2009, 02:12:54 AM
You're cheating him Kallidor, that wasn't a very big welcome.

Quote from: Torben Kastbjerg on October 02, 2009, 01:40:04 AMWhere exactly should one post ideas on a campaign for scrutiny of the wise Conclave? Under "Dark Millenium" or...?
Some post that kind of thing under "Dark Millennium", but that's really more a section for discussion of universe background, not campaign background.

Either "Rules Discussion" or "In the Field" should be fine.

Any welcome is a big welcome.

Alrighty, I think I'll post it in the "Rules Discussion" as most of the finer points regarding the campaign will be rules questions and suggestions. Cheers :)

precinctomega

...and if Torben, here, can find enough people to play Inquisitor in JUTLAND, fer cryin' out loud, what the hell's your excuse!?

;)

R.