Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Improvised explosives?

Started by DapperAnarchist, September 16, 2015, 11:32:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DapperAnarchist

Does anyone have any existing rules for improvised explosives, especially incendiary ones like Molotovs? There's not even really much in the way of thrown/placed incendiaries rules that I can find.
Questions are a burden to others, answers a burden to oneself.

The Keltani Subsector  My P&M Thread - Most recent, INQ28!

MarcoSkoll

Emissary Fabian did have rules for an improvised fire bomb, with random blast and area characteristics.

If/when I get around to improvised explosives in the Revised Armoury, I'll probably do something similar, as I think it gives the right kind of feel - the improvised nature can lead such devices to be unpredictably effective.

That said, my version probably wouldn't have the potential to inflict quite so many hits (Fabian's firebomb can potentially inflict up to nine if the dice come down right/wrong), because that's a little too unpredictable... and a pain in the arse to actually roll and apply damage for.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

DapperAnarchist

Ah, I knew I remembered something, but I hadn't prowled through all the character pages... I'll see what I can do with that, see how simple it can be made.
Questions are a burden to others, answers a burden to oneself.

The Keltani Subsector  My P&M Thread - Most recent, INQ28!