Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

54mm Weapons

Started by Mike Blake, September 19, 2015, 11:20:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legio Destructor

Thantos: Thanks!! Email sent!

McJomar: I use mm as scale. single piece print for the bolter and laspistol linked above.

MarcoSkoll: thanks! The base size measuring did not occur to me. But it is the best idea.
Will rescale then! If it is too big, can reprint it later anyway.

Pistols I will scale according to the Inq models I have already.

In the meantime I did a grenade launcher, needle pistol etc.

will link the pictures this weekend.

want to do a chainsword, chainaxe, sword etc.

Radu Lykan

Some nice stuff in here, keep going :)

RobSkib

Aha! I knew my eyes weren't deceiving me! There *was* some 54mm cast weapons doing the rounds on ebay a little while ago. Are you planning on putting some more up any time soon?

An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.

KaptiDavy

Nice designs! Just keep us informed when they're available!

mcjomar

Colour me curious, especially as I may need some 54mm scale guns/weapons for converting non-gw models in future.
"Heretics are like cockroaches - annoying to find, and even more annoying to kill." - unattrib.

realitybytes16

Oh Legio, please let me know when you have some of those weapons (any of them, but especially that shotty) available! I'm a uni student now, so I'm hoping I'll be able to pick some up while I still have money ^^.

Lord Borak

RobSkib

Please please please don't fall off the face of the internet like so many other promising 54mm weapon projects! I like what I see, and payday has crept up behind me and tapping me on the shoulder...
An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.

Legio Destructor

No worries.  I am doing a webber right now.  Will do 2-3 more,  then off to the printers.
I will be abroad for 10 days from next friday,  but when I am back,  I will continue this.  Also asked a friend who is good with greenstuff to help me out with 1-2 ideas I have...

Legio Destructor

Back from abroad...

New weapon done. Webber.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-rP9sFYYYKULVp6SkJTRTFjMVk

Maybe one more, then off to print.

Pondering what to do.

Was also thinking about a mechanicus style blade.

Lord Borak

The webber looks great. To be honest, anything to increase the range would be nice. An actual, decent looking autopistol would be great though. That or a couple of power Swords (human scale) would be nice.

mcjomar

Autopistols-wise I've been using old 2nd ed ones occasionally, and they're in scale and gloriously goofy.

That webber looks great.
I'm interested to see how well it works with standard =][= minis, and with less heroically scaled ones as well.

If I was to request a gun, I'd probably ask for various scaled plasma weapons, for both humans, and Astartes.
I love plasma.  ;D
"Heretics are like cockroaches - annoying to find, and even more annoying to kill." - unattrib.

Lord Borak

Actually, yeah. Some Space Marine scaled weapons would be fantastic. Something other than the Bolter/Power sword combo would be awesome. Maybe a Power Axe, Hammer and Pistols would be awesome. A great big two handed sword like the one the Emperors Champion carried would be all full of win.