Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Quick hello

Started by goodshipalbion, January 20, 2017, 09:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goodshipalbion

Hi all,

Just wanted to say hello,

When inquisitor first launched I had a small collection and remember them being some of my favourite models and conversions.  Recently got hit by the nostalgia bug and decided to put some figures together, I've ordered some bits on eBay and amazon and will be documenting on how I get on.

Lord Borak

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!

Nice to see you found our little corner of the internet. I didn't realise Amazon sold Inquisitor stuff.

goodshipalbion

Hi thanks :) I've grabbed some halo and mutant chronicles stuff via Amazon really enjoy converting at 54mm scale

mcjomar

Welcome to the forum.
I'll be interested to see your work  :)
"Heretics are like cockroaches - annoying to find, and even more annoying to kill." - unattrib.

realitybytes16

Welcome to the forum! Been a while since we had some new blood ^^.

LordParker

Hello All!
I got into inquisitor when it first came out but I lost touch with the hobby but now I'm older, more patient and have an eBay account (muhuhahaha) I look forward to my conversions and bargain I spot

Lord Borak

WELCOME To THE FORUM!!

What have you got planned?

LordParker

So far I've bought a mixed assortment of models from ebay 2 Space marines which im thinking of Chaos, Barbaretta and Lucretia but only one cyber mastiff and an Eldar ranger

I dug out my old one but im missing some arms

Lord Borak

I may have a spare set of arms for the Ranger and a spare Mastiff if you're interested.

So any particular theme for the warband? The Chaos Marines sound cool (just finished mine :D). Any particular legion you're thinking of?

LordParker

No theme as of yet but im thinking of constructing multiple warbands, currently I dont get much time off work (about one weekend a month) so these are going in the old display case until work chills out abit.

I do have some plans for the chaos marines though, both were already converted when I got them and one was fairly easy to turn back to the original but the other was abit worse so im thinking a heavy bolter and an old school beak helmet (cos ive always loved that helmet style), I saw your twin chainsaw marine and he looks bad ass! Wouldn't want my old inquisitor running into him in the field! Alot of the Pictures I've seen on this site really inspired me to come back to the imperium.

Im thinking of trying to instant mould the mastiff, I read about on here and thought thats a genius way of getting a sizable hunting pack.