Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Events in 2016 (Latest news: IRE playtest day?)

Started by MarcoSkoll, November 30, 2015, 03:41:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobSkib

Is there a confirmed date? I can normally drag a few extra goons along with me. I mean it this year though, no more disappearing into the wilderness.
An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.

Cortez

Not yet, but it'll probably be a good idea to get one sorted.

Current options are:

March: 12th or 19th

April: 2nd or 9th

(Easter Sunday is the 27th March this year)

MarcoSkoll

I think I can probably be free for any of those GT dates.

In other news, I've been in the mood to work on my Inquisitor2 project recently, so I may be interested in getting people together at Dark Sphere for some playtesting some time.

(As an aside - Gav, perhaps we should pin this thread and unpin Legacy until such a time as I'm ready to run it?)
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

greenstuff_gav

you're not the boss of me!*

as an aside, i may have a Space Marine Campaign Day i can run but unless we can find 30 odd GW NPCs it'll have to be at Dark Sphere :lol:

*i stickied both! that'll learn you!
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

Mike Blake

Have diaried the dates and am standing by for confirmation

Van Helser

Quote from: greenstuff_gav on January 15, 2016, 09:46:39 AM

as an aside, i may have a Space Marine Campaign Day i can run but unless we can find 30 odd GW NPCs it'll have to be at Dark Sphere :lol:

Colour me interested. I will get my Alpha Legionnaire finished in the next couple of months. Probably do have at least 30 GW models for NPCs myself...

Ruaridh

Lord Borak

I'm up for the Marine Campaign as well. I should have mine done by then :D.

Just tell me what date you choose for the IGT and I'll see if I can get it off. I'm off weekends anyway but they do like me available 7 days a week! The IGT is at Warhammer world isn't it?

MarcoSkoll

Yup, the IGT is at WHW.

We'll definitely be doing more events in London now we've started to get that sorted, but I think we'd only move the GT if they kicked us out.

GW's =I= articles

Cortez

Quote from: Lord Borak on January 16, 2016, 07:07:06 PM
I'm up for the Marine Campaign as well. I should have mine done by then :D.

Just tell me what date you choose for the IGT and I'll see if I can get it off. I'm off weekends anyway but they do like me available 7 days a week! The IGT is at Warhammer world isn't it?

Let us know which of the four dates I posted the other day is best for you. No one else has said they have any issues so far.

n.b. if anyone (who would like to attend) does have an issue with any of those dates let us know in this thread or I'll just pick one of those dates and see if WHW is free.

greenstuff_gav

March 19th maybe an issue for me, depending on my sister but otherwise i should be good for the rest!

Build Your Imagination

Cortez

Quote from: greenstuff_gav on January 16, 2016, 10:13:53 PM
March 19th maybe an issue for me, depending on my sister but otherwise i should be good for the rest!

That's good to know, thanks.

I think 2nd April is probably the most likely at the moment (depending on WHW availability as it's during the school holidays)

greenstuff_gav

plus it's my birfday on the 4th so noone can tell me no!
am hoping to have a few things to offer as prizes; a couplea metal kits and a resin sculpt!

Build Your Imagination

MarcoSkoll

So, are we settled on the April 2nd date then? It'd be good to have it sorted out properly amongst ourselves so we can get requests in as soon as WHW open up the April calendar (most likely, the start of February).

GW's =I= articles

Cortez

No ones objected to it so I think we should go with it.

Van Helser

Kind of missed all the updates, but April would be better for me. More time to request time off, and no clashing with the 6 Nations (Scotland have just got good enough to raise hopes we could win it, which is exactly what they do before they crush my dreams).

Ruaridh