Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Introduction

Started by Inquisitor Vale, December 11, 2015, 08:44:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inquisitor Vale

Hello,
I am a complete beginner at modelling and painting. I was delighted to find that ''Inquisitor'' is still played. I enjoy character-creating, which drew me to Inquisitor as you can make each member of a warband fleshed out fully in a way that is difficult with a larger force.

A brief summary of my ideas would be the retinue of a devout Puritan Witch Hunter (Septimus Vale [since changed to Ollanius Sabbat, after Imperial saints, Vale, with Sabbat being used as a man's middle name much as devout Catholics use Mary]) with close ties to the Ecclesiarchy. I have written a more or less extensive description of the character using the device of a book called 'Actae Aedificati Inquisitoris de Ordine Heretico' (dog-Latin for 'Edifying Deeds of Inquisitors of the Ordo Hereticus') and mean to add to it. Questions will follow.
Inquisitor Ollanius Sabbat Vale, Ordo Hereticus (Amalathian)

Lord Borak

Welcome to the conclave!!

It's always nice to see new blood in and old system like this. I'm not very good with character creation and fluff writing but I do like the modelling side of things. If I can help you on that side just ask.

greenstuff_gav

Welcome To The Conclave!
(the traditional big yellow welcome!)

rules / background i'm sure smarter people will have solid input and we're lucky to have poeple like Borak who're working on new figures! ;)
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

Van Helser

Welcome aboard.

It's always exciting to see people getting into the game. Here on the Conclave we love to see new models and original character backgrounds. Depending on where you're based, there are meet ups every few months in the UK for gaming. There are early plans for an event in the first or second quarter of 2016.

Ruaridh