Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

New Arco Flagellent Project

Started by Thantos, February 11, 2016, 09:57:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeprod

Thantos

Whew, at last sorted a mould and have a limited set of casts available for the flagellant now ;D Stuck them on ebay here if anyone is keen.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=112245088106&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

realitybytes16

Just ordered one - it's an exciting piece, although I might switch out the buzzsaw for something a little easier to conceal when the flagellant is docile.

Lord Borak

Yup, placed my order too. Can't wait to paint him!!

A shame it's a limited run. Why is that?

TheClassyGamer

I went to ebay and put in for two as well.

Thantos

Yea the saw is a separate part at the join of saw to arm, so would be very easy to convert to another weapon, like a second flail. .. may do that myself too actually :D

Looking forward to see how he comes out from your painting desk Borak :D
Limited run just since we wont remake the moulds, im just after earning back the costs of sculpting (plus they are a bit more special if there are only 76 people who have one ^_^)

Van Helser

Stunning model.  I have shared this on FB so you'll hopefully see some more sales.

Ruaridh

Charax

(No longer} The guy with his name at the bottom of the page

Lord Borak

Only 76? Bummer, in that case I may have to buy another!!

I've got my colour scheme in my head already. Hopefully I'll get it done 'soon' but seeing as my painting speed rarely passes the term 'glacial' I wouldn't hold your breath ;)

Heroka Vendile

looks great, nice to see a community members sculpt get supported, I likewise am placing an order. Any plans to sell the magos?
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

aeprod

Grabbed one for myself. Really nice sculpt. Hope we can keep 54mm grimdark alive like this...

Radu Lykan

Have a sore arm from all the twisting this thread has done
Ordered :)
So, what's next? :)

seaglen

QuoteNice to see a community members sculpt get supported
- couldn't agree more! :)

are there any left? - I'd still love to grab one of these - its a very loveley model - you should be proud - Wish I could sculpt like this!

Thantos

Thanks for sharing Van Helser :D

@Borak: Lol well i'll keep an eye on the blog for when he makes it to the front of the queue ^_^

@Heroka: Yep will probably sort her later, i think she could use a change on the chest area. Wanted to make it clearly a female, but boobs just are too overt currently :P

You bet aeprod! Got to get 54mm back to the masses ;)

@Radu: Hmm not sure, magus when the arco is all sold. Then maybe some new characters for '17 :D

@Seaglen: Yep still 50 left of the 75. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Arco-Flagellant-54mm-Alternative-Flagelant-Inquisitor-Resin-Limited-Ed-/112245088106?rd=1  :D

realitybytes16

Looking back at the Tech-priest, she honestly looks fine to me - just a tech-priest that happens to be a lady ^^ have you come up with any ideas as to how you might change the chest?

Must say though, she's not what I'd call 'overt' in the chest area - at least she's covered, unlike a lot of female minis :D.