Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

New Arco Flagellent Project

Started by Thantos, February 11, 2016, 09:57:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thantos

At last some sculpting ;D
Kamil is doing a good job sculpting this one so far. More leg muscles are due to be added as he has been skipping leg-day ;)

Thantos

Inquisitor Thaken

Sounds like great fun to mw.  Incidentally, had you thought about using Barbetta as the base model?  She's still in a very aggressive pose, much like damien, and  sa emale arcoflagellant would be different.  I think it wouldn't be a problem to have her fully clothed, either.  Lots of bionic add-ons (buzz sawa, etc.) should do the trick nicely.

WHOOPS!

Missed your ongoing sculpts!  Huh.  How the Slaanesh did that happen?  Well, keep going, looks like a great model in the making!

mcjomar

That is some fantastic additional work.  ;D
I like the work on the head.
"Heretics are like cockroaches - annoying to find, and even more annoying to kill." - unattrib.

Inquisitor Thaken

BTW, as to the first portion of  the OP, I, for one, like the idea of the "mono-personality warband."  Mechanicus are, after all, very much into their machine god, and into reworking themselves into more and more machine-like beings.  I can easily see one surrounding himself with what are, essentially, biological robots, so that he can work  ceaselessly toward his goals without having to deal with a bunch of emotions and opinions.

Thantos

Hah thanks fellas!

Yea i think not having to worry about squad morale of team mates would appeal ;)

One step away from finished

Radu Lykan

Cortez

Thantos

And resin of female tech priest :D

Looking forward to getting painting!

Inquisitor Thaken

Quote from: Thantos on November 22, 2016, 11:41:19 AM
And resin of female tech priest :D

Looking forward to getting painting!

Excellent piece!

greenstuff_gav

i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

Lord Borak

I concur. Put me down for one......... no, two.

Thantos

Lol sure, will run a few extras ;D Enough parts on this one to fill a few moulds !!

seaglen

these are both just beautiful!!
are you casting? - if so, I am very very interested in both!