Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

New Arco Flagellent Project

Started by Thantos, February 11, 2016, 09:57:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenstuff_gav

now i've got my arcoflatulent i'm considering a leg repose!
but gorgeous sculpt and well cast :)

how does the tech preistess breakdown? as someone wit ha collection of more alluring techpreistesses have interest :)
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

Thantos

Quote from: realitybytes16 on January 01, 2017, 09:21:21 PM
Looking back at the Tech-priest, she honestly looks fine to me - just a tech-priest that happens to be a lady ^^ have you come up with any ideas as to how you might change the chest?

Must say though, she's not what I'd call 'overt' in the chest area - at least she's covered, unlike a lot of female minis :D.

Lol i guess. Was going to sculpt to fill the underboob a bit so it is one solid chest piece more than ...figure hugging.. boob hugging? armour. Will do it on a cast, so can always scrap it if it looks bad :P

Quote from: greenstuff_gav on January 07, 2017, 04:32:04 PM
now i've got my arcoflatulent i'm considering a leg repose!
but gorgeous sculpt and well cast :)

how does the tech preistess breakdown? as someone wit ha collection of more alluring techpreistesses have interest :)
Nice one :D Yea, i used a bit of boiling water to repose the legs together a little bit on mine so they fit better on a 40mm base. Actually managed to start painting yesterday for an hour

She breaks down into a lots of parts, posable servo arms and mechahydrates are the main fiddly bits.

Arco is selling pretty well on ebay, actually struggling to keep up with casting from just one mould. So if you have one ordered, we are plodding through dispatching casts, but are a few days behind on orders. Hang in there!

realitybytes16

Received mine a few days ago - it's a very nice model, and while I'll probably convert the buzzsaw into something a bit more subtle, he'll make a perfect lackey for a monodominant I'm planning.

Thank you for creating it :).

Thantos

Nice one, looking forward to see what he ends up like :D

realitybytes16

One thing I've only just noticed is the detail on the buzzsaw - very nice work there. Makes me want to ensure I use the buzzsaw for something.

Radu Lykan

just received mine, not bad, not bad at all :)
if anyone is on the fence regarding this purchase i suggest you jump off, grab your ipad and get ordering, cracking sculpt and nice casting

TheClassyGamer

I just wanted to say that the package arrived.  That is an amazing figure to be sure.  I really like it.

Charax

Got mine yesterday (My birthday!) - it looks fantastic
I would love to be able to get the buzzsaw seperately so he can dual-wield
(No longer} The guy with his name at the bottom of the page

Thantos

Glad they are arriving OK :D just about caught up with the ebay orders now (casting from 1 mould is slow..)
Someone already showed me a painted version (beat me to finishing a paintjob, and i started mine a month ago xD)

Quote from: Charax on January 21, 2017, 07:40:36 AM
Got mine yesterday (My birthday!) - it looks fantastic
I would love to be able to get the buzzsaw seperately so he can dual-wield
Dual wield! :O You're a madman for sure! ;) If we get any miscast body bits but a good spare saw, ill put your name on it :)

Redsunz2000

Got mine yesterday - thanks, Eddie! He's really well sculpted & moulded. Cheers.
David
Playing Gorkamorka for the laughs; Mordheim and Inquisitor for the dark and sinister.

Thantos

Heh great stuff :D
Just need to get some time to do the tech priest now!

TallulahBelle

Im really interested in seeing the techpriestes your arco was stunning just its not a piece I can justify only playing at conclave events. The techchick though i may have plans for.

RobSkib

Aw nuts, I missed the Arco Flagellant on ebay :( I've been watching it for a while but didn't pick it up because of a misplaced sense of financial acuity. Lesson learned: Impulse buys are a virtue.

Any news on when there might be another batch of Flagellants and/or the Techpriestess available?
An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.