Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

I'm back (sort of)

Started by Knobby2, March 07, 2016, 09:05:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knobby2

It's been a very long while since I was last here, and I see I've missed a lot. Work, partner and first child kept/keep me busy

Just dropping a hello to people and hopefully now I've got s bit of free time I'll start doing more 54mm work

Lord Borak

Welcome back Knobby.

Yeah, Life, wife and child tend to suck time...... Curse there usefulness and cuteness. Any plans for your next project?

Knobby2

Well I've just seen black army modells have done a third sci fi figure......

That aside I'm working on an ad mech band, coup,e of inquisitors and retinues, and even more for my rogue traders crew (worked it out at 50ish once I'm done)

Hopefully post some stuff up soon

Lord Borak

Heh, I've just googled that company. I've seen the Cadian before but I thought it was just a conversion. I didn't actually know you could buy that model. The Mordian and Commissar look a bit sketchy but that might just be the paint job.

Cheer for the tip :D

mcjomar

I like how affordable they are.
"Heretics are like cockroaches - annoying to find, and even more annoying to kill." - unattrib.

Knobby2

I've also found a few 54mm redemption cultists on eBay they come with hands but no weapons (yay for possibilities) which are nice looking

Lord Borak

Really??! :o

Thanks for the compliment though ;)  ::)

Knobby2

Just looked over your thread (also replied) about those redemptionists,

You may be getting a pm soon ;)