Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Mordecai's Interrogator

Started by mcjomar, April 24, 2016, 11:33:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcjomar

I'm going to paint her armour silver and the laspistol green.
She's going to be a blondie, like her 28mm model.
Sadly I haven't been able to locate a spare callidus braid, and my GS skills for doing a hood are not great.
Still at least her carapace suit and her laspistol and hammer look like they work.
I've used pouches (lots of them) to hide those unsightly joins around the waist and to protect her dignity by covering her posterior.
"Heretics are like cockroaches - annoying to find, and even more annoying to kill." - unattrib.

Cortez

Quote from: mcjomar on April 24, 2016, 11:33:10 AM
I've used pouches (lots of them) to hide those unsightly joins around the waist and to protect her dignity by covering her posterior.

I take it you noticed that the Daemon Huntress appears to have been sculpted with a bare arse and a thong then :)

mcjomar

Bertha Bestraufrung (her 28mm base which I handswapped the right hand for a Necromunda laspistol) has the same issue yes.
In that case I'll be painting it to look like green leggings as per modern female fashions.
In this case it's all armour, honest!  ;D
"Heretics are like cockroaches - annoying to find, and even more annoying to kill." - unattrib.

Cortez

Quote from: mcjomar on April 24, 2016, 11:49:00 AM
In that case I'll be painting it to look like green leggings as per modern female fashions.

That was my solution with Inquisitor Cortez.

mcjomar

So I got a little more painting done across the weekend.

I also undercoated most of the rest of my Inquisitor miniatures (except two which need more greenstuff work before I'm done), so those will be ready for painting now.

Expect a trio of arbites in the near future.