Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

How many people on here used to be on Exterminatus.net?

Started by Morcus, October 05, 2009, 03:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morcus

I've just come back to -][- after a long hiatus and was wondering who from the old Exterminatus forums was over here?

MarcoSkoll

I was a member sometime back (on two different versions of it), but I made very few posts, so I severely doubt anyone would remember me or any of my contributions.

Tell the truth, I'm not even sure I can remember most of what I posted.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

karandras_sh

I am from the old Exterminatus.net I also know Koss, neo seamus and Smiff/overlord from the site.
All Lies Lead to the Truth

precinctomega

Dosdamt

I used to be on the site but rarely posted, I believe I've met a fair number of the old ext.net-ers.
It is never too late! - Mentirius

http://thementalmarine.proboards.com/index.cgi <- The Mind, for all your irreverent nonsense needs

Kaled

I lurked there for a while but I don't think I ever posted.
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Morcus

I recognised you omega, thats kinda why I started this thread.

Raellos

Yeah, on there for a while, both versions. Not sure I had too high a post count, and I'm not even sure what name I used.

Morcus

Thats why I like to have the same or simillar names for related boards. I think my most notable post was a thread I started about a narcotic titled Trippin' which ran to about 10 pages I think (Though it was about 8 years ago).