Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Empyric Engineers

Started by maglash1017, August 25, 2016, 08:29:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maglash1017

I was trying to come up with a concept for an Emyric Engineer character, but there's a couple of thing I was wondering. I know they are located in the Calixis sector and that they have a stronghold somewhere, but is there a specific planet they are tied to? Also, is there any miniatures or artwork around for some of their unique equipment (conduit blades specifically)?
I hope someone can tell me more.

Raghnall

The Empyric Engineers are detailed in the Radical's Handbook. That contains a reasonable amount of information on them, including a variety of their weapons, and a picture of what I assume to be an Empiric Conduit-Blade.

There isn't any mention of a single planet they are tied to, and there are references to 'hidden strongholds', (emphasis mine) which suggests to me that there are several strongholds. Furthermore, the Auxilia-Myrmidon are said to search 'far and wide across the Calixis sector to slay those who bear the sign of the heretic Empyric Engineers', implying that they are active across at least the sector, if not further.