Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Well, I'm finally done lurking.

Started by TheClassyGamer, October 07, 2016, 03:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheClassyGamer

And hello to everyone.

Been lurking about reading and looking at all the pictures for some time. Got a membership a while back but am just now getting around to putting up a post.  Anyhow, let me say that there is an impressive amount of talent on display here.  I've been quite amazed with so much of the work I've seen.  It's really inspirational to get off my rear and put together some figures of my own.

For years I've been picking up figures here and there with big plans of someday actually putting them together and getting them onto the table.  I really like the aspect of doing the customization on the figures and hopefully will learn to sculpt well enough to modify my own figures. With any luck, in the not too distant future, I'll have something done that I can post of my own.  Until then I'll keep enjoying and living vicariously through the works of others.

Joe

mcjomar

Welcome to the Conclave!

We're all mad here...

Seriously though, I'm interested to see what you'll come out with, for your models, characters, paint schemes, etc.
Fresh perspectives and new ideas are always great to see  ;D
"Heretics are like cockroaches - annoying to find, and even more annoying to kill." - unattrib.

Lord Borak

Welcome to the 'clave mate! About time you posted ;)

Now, get converting and show us some toys!

realitybytes16

Welcome! ^^

I'm in a similar boat to be honest dude - only started posting recently even though I've been a member for about 4 years, but I've not actually posted any minis as yet in spite of owning quite a lot of parts.

Looking forward to seeing what you'll build! :)

TheClassyGamer

Well, I don't think I'll actually get much of anything done before the year is out, but who knows.  If things go well I'll get the time and a place to do some work. 

I need to dig out my figures that I have in storage and try and piece them all together and find out what all I actually have to work with.

RobSkib

Hi there! You've already been Big Yellow Welcomed so I'll pretty much just echo everyone's sentiments above about taking some pictures of what you've got so far.

Fancy filling us in a bit on what you have planned?
An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.