Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

The Golden Aegis Affair - Potential Gaming Day

Started by greenstuff_gav, October 07, 2016, 07:06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Borak

I have no issues with Saturdays's if we need to change it. Speaking of time, what times was everyone thinking? 10-18?

The meet up isn't 'just' a Marine game. It's just there seems to be a lot of hype about this one game. I intend to bring all my warbands to get some other games in.

greenstuff_gav

i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

mcjomar

I might be able to wrangle Saturdays, but it might be doable, again with enough lead time.
"Heretics are like cockroaches - annoying to find, and even more annoying to kill." - unattrib.

Radu Lykan

Yep Saturday the 11th is fine for me, had the 12th as a Saturday in my head for some reason  :-[
If everyone can potentially make that date shall we just go with it? It then gives everyone enough time to get it booked off? And enough notice to actually start getting models done :)

Cortez

Is this just for Marines? Or are we having other games too?

Lord Borak

Other games too.  ;D The Marine game just a bit of fun and an excuse for me........ er, everyone to use their Marines.

So...... is the 11th OK for everyone then? 1000-1800?

greenstuff_gav

i'd need a rework then; had planned three linked games :lol:

Build Your Imagination

mcjomar

"Heretics are like cockroaches - annoying to find, and even more annoying to kill." - unattrib.

Cortez

Problem is I don't actually have a Marine character so if it's just Marines then there isn't much point in me coming  :'(. If there are other games (and other people coming without marines) then it would be worth it.

p.s. thinking about it I do have a marine scout so I could potentially bring him although he'd probably get squished like a bug.

mcjomar

There will be other games by other GMs/players by the sound of it, so I think you'll be good for that.
If not, and I manage to complete more than one marine prior to the day, you're perfectly welcome to borrow one of mine if you like?

Lord Borak

Gav, if it's 3 linked games then by all means do it. That sounds awesome and I'm totally up for that :D

Quote from: Cortez on January 13, 2017, 09:28:03 AM
Problem is I don't actually have a Marine character so if it's just Marines then there isn't much point in me coming  :'(. If there are other games (and other people coming without marines) then it would be worth it.

p.s. thinking about it I do have a marine scout so I could potentially bring him although he'd probably get squished like a bug.

I have a spare Marine you can borrow. I might be able to post you a 'copy' of one in a few days if you want one of your own. Failing that the Marine always need something to fight so I'm assuming they'd be genestealers aplenty and maybe a Chaos Marine or two. Or even A Radical Inquisitor with hordes of minions and high level daemonhosts.

Radu Lykan

My wife is trying to shimmy something else in to that weekend so can we confirm it will be on Saturday 11th march?

Lord Borak

Lord Borak

So........ what's going on with this? A people up for it or not?

Myself, Radu, Horusispretty and a mate of mine are all heading up to WHW. Anyone else still going?

greenstuff_gav

i'm game and can get the standard (non marine) campaign ready

Build Your Imagination