Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

The Machelor Retrospective

Started by Machelor, August 06, 2009, 09:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Machelor

This is The Machelor Retrospective, here catalogueing my less than extensive model collection, one of which is as yet unseen to you! I can see I have your interest already, so on with the show:

Inquisitor Pyotr Machelor

Back

This is my inquisitor, with whom most of you will be familiar. He is an immensely old rogue inquisitor who will go to any lengths to stave off death, and whose antics often border on the ridiculous (tackling someone off a building , then teleporting away as they plummet, for example)

Drankor

Back

Drankor is Machelor's sidekick, who had been largely lacking in any real character until recently, when I decided that the fancy suit is actually designed to keep him in perpetual agony, thus increasing his pain threshold to the point where he is virtually unstoppable. I haven't used his in any of the tournaments, what with him not being GW ( I don't know WHAT he is, I'm sure one of you does though!)

Sophia Altwin

Back

Sophia, my other GW model, is the other character I bring to tournaments, in various guises. As a mind-slave to Machelor it became apparent that people with no judgement shouldn't have heavy bolters, so I changed that aspect for the most recent meet. Other than that she has been a fine member of my warband.

Inquisitor Tichael Skyne

Back

My newest model, this raving puritan has yet to see action (apart from as a previous incarnation(Cassadar, whose awful day formed a scenario now lost to the ruins of Conclave-that-was.)

Well, enjoy, I'm sure you'll get to see them all in the (whatever material most of them are made of) whenever the next tournament is!

Kaled

I really like the Drankor model - he has a lot of character.  Is that a shotgun in his right hand?

It's also good to see a version of Beelphegor that's shiny and light - most people tend to see that model as being very dark and use it as the basis for a radical/heretic character.
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Inquisitor Cade

I recognise them!

Malchelor led to no end of entertainment at the spring conclave.
Quote(tackling someone off a building , then teleporting away as they plummet, for example)
How about gettig shot (laspistol to leg), and ending up two stories down with 2 crippled locations. He was eaten by a daemon by the end of the day, if I recall correctly. Lord Ruthe was planning to betray the filty radical, but in the end Malchelor was too badly beaten to need betraying.

I also remember the 2 heavy bolter tag team that was Sophia an NX 4425. Good times!

My guess would be that Drankor is a death cult assassin, but from a death cult that favors charging through the pain rather than stealthing around it. What rules do you use for his pain suit? In fact I'd love to see rules anb backgrounds for all three of them.
*Insert token witticism*

Hadriel Caine

Some nicely painted models there Mikey... :P

the backgrounds are (IIRC) on the ordo pessimus website.

Found it: http://ordopessimus.wetpaint.com/page/Pyotr+Machelor

use the left hand tab to look at the others!
The Fall of Astraea
Astrean OOC- feedback thread

\'You have to lie to keep people happy\'