Author Topic: Inquisitor PDFs (Looking for an old article? LOOK HERE!)  (Read 55079 times)

Offline LordBaal

• Initiate
Re: Inquisitor PDFs (Looking for an old article? LOOK HERE!)
« Reply #90 on: April 06, 2016, 01:51:07 AM »
Hi mr MarcoSkoll. I signed up on this forum with the express superpose of thanking you for preserving and keeping available such valuable materials! Thanks for your efforts!

Online MarcoSkoll

• Arch Data-Archivist
  • Administrator
  • Grand Lord Inquisitor
  • Time for some thrilling heroics.
Re: Inquisitor PDFs (Looking for an old article? LOOK HERE!)
« Reply #91 on: April 22, 2016, 12:36:08 AM »
A promotional material folder has been added to the Archive.

The 2015 Inquisitor leaflet has been moved here, and it has been joined by the poster I put together for the 2016 IGT, as well as high resolution versions of The Conclave logo* for both light and dark backgrounds - previews below:

The full versions have transparency, so can be used on any background desired. (If you peer at them too close though, it's painfully clear they've been drawn rather than done in a properly in a vector graphics program, but I work with what I have).

If you're looking for this reduced version of the logo though...

... well, I don't know where my original full resolution file has gone for that, so I'm going to have to reconstruct it.

~~~~~

* Okay, it's not actually the 'Clave logo, but it's the knockoff I made when we needed a high resolution version (our attempts to source the original files having been met with failure).
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles