Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Chaos (54mm) Project(s) Log

Started by aeprod, November 15, 2016, 11:44:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeprod

Haven't posted anything in a while and didn't ever post any pics of some older models, but have been been working on various models for my chaos warbands and antagonist cadre...

Now If I can only figure out how to link photos again... d'oh.

aeprod

Finally got the links working... I'll post better photos with scale later on...

Below we have some various Plague cultists from various manufacturers

Classic GW demon prince of Nurgle to be a plague marine

Another Plague Marine from a Wargame Exclusive's "CHAOS ROTTEN PRINCE OF DAEMONS"

And a Slaanesh Marine of Wargame Exclusive 's CHAOS DEVIANT PRINCE OF DAEMONS"

aeprod

And not sure if I ever posted this guy on here before, but here is my quick take on the chaos sorcerer for a weekend long campaign a few years back...

Lord Borak

Some really cool stuff here mate. I've seen your Chaos Magus on another site before but I don't think I've seen him here. The red is really nicely blended.

How do the Nurgle Cultists/Daemons and the Slaanesh marine scale up against the GW Inquisitor models? (especially the Marine).

aeprod

Haven't been able to track down any of my assembled marines for scaling, but here's some scale comparison shots against Slick Devlan, who I imagine we all have...

group shot

next to slick...

and next to a kroot who is as tall as a space marine...

Lord Borak

I'm really digging the second from last model. What manufacturer is that from?

aeprod

If I understand which model you are referring, it's a Kromlech model most likely. Can see 'em here:

http://bitsofwar.com/35-demons-

This guy? I did some minor conversions:

Lord Borak

That's the chappy!! Thanks for the link :) It's going to be an expensive weekend me thinks :S

TallulahBelle

That slanesh marine is awesome I must track one of those down for my begining of my NPC collection.

Currently a box of the russian insurgents, a conversion of a demon prince and a box of airfix SAS troopers that are just going to be some creepy small shadowy figures at the moment. i will be acquiring a group of cultists soon from Lord Borak I may pick up annother box to use as a basis to make ratskin/wasteland mutants out of coz the small stature should work if I layer robes and assorted junk over the model I think

TheClassyGamer

That big guy with the axe is pretty cool.  The one with his foot up on something.  I don't think I've ever seen that figure before.