Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

AdMech guy

Started by mcjomar, January 14, 2017, 08:59:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcjomar

Still waiting for GS to do stuff, so I built this guy last night.
The GS is dry this morning, but I think I already have a busy weekend ahead of me.
He broke after this picture, but I pinned the broke bits, so he's all better now.
I'm thinking of doing GS hair to give him long unkempt locks, as if he doesn't care about hair at all.
Or apparently his eye.

He's bringing all the guns though (and a plasma-cutter too, which I guess is his token close combat weapon).

"Heretics are like cockroaches - annoying to find, and even more annoying to kill." - unattrib.

Lord Borak

Looking good mate. Nice use of the BFG ships. That's cunning! I may have to look for some of those on Ebay. You're putting those casts to good use :D So, when are you going to be applying paint?

mcjomar

Not sure. The gunslinger is ready but this guy needs some gs work and a few more bits added before I'm satisfied i think. Mostly just gubbins

As for the bfg ships it was a case of i looked at them and i wasn't sure if those bits were guns or engines so i decided on guns
"Heretics are like cockroaches - annoying to find, and even more annoying to kill." - unattrib.