Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Inquisitor Grand Tournament 2009 - Sat 12 Dec - Warhammer World - UPDATED

Started by precinctomega, October 14, 2009, 08:23:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenstuff_gav

and good job *applaud* the more you do with Liwet the better  ;D
so, next event we can expect you taking a horde of photos of the boards first, then ingame to enable the layering to be easier? :D
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

Kaled

That's awesome!  I imagine we might be able to find some work for you retouching some photos for Dark Magenta if you're interested...

Just called by girlfriend over to show her your picture and she pointed at Kai and asked what Buzz Lightyear was doing hiding behind a pillar! ;D
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Myriad

I had better point out, that some of the clubs I represent are of a military bent.

You know what you are?  A plywood shark!

MarcoSkoll

Well, it's nice to hear you lot like it. It started as little more than a way of spending an hour or so - then I fell in to the whole thing. I'm no master of art (in whatever form), but I can get very wrapped up in it and lose hours.

Quote from: Kaled on December 20, 2009, 10:16:56 PMI imagine we might be able to find some work for you retouching some photos for Dark Magenta if you're interested...
Sure, anything to help.

... I'm not much more than a casual amateur though. I'll only be too happy to help where I can, but my limits are finite. All that said - I do enjoy a challenge.

Actually, on the note of Dark Magenta, I have got to get back to the things I was getting written up as potential articles. I keep forgetting about them (as I'm reasonably sure I've said before).

Quote...she pointed at Kai and asked what Buzz Lightyear was doing hiding behind a pillar!
What.

(Damn it, I need to follow that with a serious face smiley.)

Quote from: greenstuff_gav on December 20, 2009, 10:13:14 PMso, next event we can expect you taking a horde of photos of the boards first?
Unlikely. You might find me taking more photos, but I can't say what areas I'll need photos of in advance. In the end, if I've taken enough photos, then odds are good that I'll have the necessary stuff anyway.

In the end, I'm not planning on giving every photo I take the Photoshop treatment - many aren't suitable, some don't have quite the right poses to be worth it (although a few might work well with a few minor digital pose tweaks), some are out of focus, some have the details too small... and there's just too damn many of them anyway.

But I suspect you'll see more of this kind of stuff at some point in the future anyway.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles