Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Rebuilding a collection

Started by goodshipalbion, January 20, 2017, 09:32:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goodshipalbion

Saw some "54mm Russian special forces" on eBay they arrived today...They are ok height and build wise but are made of the softest most rubbery substance ever...Makes reaper bones look like resin!! Anyways decided to press on and convert them with some mild reposing and bits to be local law enforcers:

goodshipalbion

Grabbed the new triumvirate of the imperium set and built Belisarius cawl as a tech priest (holding back many bits for use on future magi / servitors):

TheClassyGamer

Could you get a photo of him next something for scale. I'm curious about picking that one up myself.

goodshipalbion

TheClassyGamer

Awesome. Thank you.  That's bigger than I expected it to be.

goodshipalbion

Used another one of the tehnolog pirates and made a witch hunter:

goodshipalbion

goodshipalbion

Snagged a cheap Catan shard off ebay to become a daemonhost:

goodshipalbion

Kitbashed some robogear bits with a tehnolog torso and some GW bits to make a heavy tracked servitor:

goodshipalbion

Grabbed a metal Witcher figure off eBay, added a few GW bits and now have a tech priest explorator:

goodshipalbion

Another tehnolog paladin and a few space marine bits becomes a power armoured inquisitor:

goodshipalbion

Cleaned up and based the rest of the polar troopers:

goodshipalbion

Slicks top half, tehnolog legs, historic head and some bits becomes an interogater:

goodshipalbion

Pirate top half and slicks legs becomes a henchman:

Lord Borak

Good lord, you have a veritable army!! Can't wait to see if all painted *hint* ;)

Personal Favourite is the heavy servitor!