Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Rebuilding a collection

Started by goodshipalbion, January 20, 2017, 09:32:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Borak

Not that buzz saw.  :P This buzz saw.

Quote from: goodshipalbion on January 27, 2017, 10:25:29 PM
Arco flagerant off here we'll eBay, with buzz saw swap:

Technolog models can be picked up on ebay for pretty cheap. Just search for them and they should come up. They come up on 'Warhammer 54mmm' searches on ebay too.

goodshipalbion

So the buzz saw is from robogear kits ....For those not in the know robogear was airfix attempt into the sci-fi wargame market there's a range of vehicles / mechanical available along with scenery...It's all produced by tehnolog too :)

As for buying the tehnolog figures....Do it via eBay seller "chief_fly" as he combines postage so if buying multiple sets the savings stack up :)

realitybytes16

Quote from: goodshipalbion on January 28, 2017, 03:18:58 PM
As for buying the tehnolog figures....Do it via eBay seller "chief_fly" as he combines postage so if buying multiple sets the savings stack up :)
Quote from: Lord Borak on January 28, 2017, 02:48:45 PM
Technolog models can be picked up on ebay for pretty cheap. Just search for them and they should come up. They come up on 'Warhammer 54mmm' searches on ebay too.

Thank you chaps, somehow I'd never thought of 'Warhammer 54mm' as opposed to 'Inquisitor 54mm' and I've somehow only just discovered ebay advanced search while seeking chief_fly...managed to bag some of those pirates dirt cheap! :)

Quote from: goodshipalbion on January 28, 2017, 08:31:21 AM
Trooper with fancy pistol, headswap and a daemons blade (metal archon sword) makes a nice radical inquisitor:

Was this trooper tehnolog too?

goodshipalbion

Quote from: realitybytes16 on January 28, 2017, 07:41:27 PM
Quote from: goodshipalbion on January 28, 2017, 03:18:58 PM
Quote from: Lord Borak on January 28, 2017, 02:48:45 PM

Thank you chaps, somehow I'd never thought of 'Warhammer 54mm' as opposed to 'Inquisitor 54mm' and I've somehow only just discovered ebay advanced search while seeking chief_fly...managed to bag some of those pirates dirt cheap! :)

Quote from: goodshipalbion on January 28, 2017, 08:31:21 AM
Trooper with fancy pistol, headswap and a daemons blade (metal archon sword) makes a nice radical inquisitor:

Was this trooper tehnolog too?

No worries it's great stuff for the price, and yeah he is one of the tehnolog "polar guardsmen"

goodshipalbion

Bagged a cheap resin Russian tank officer on eBay, quick head and weapon swaps and he makes a pretty decent commissar:

Van Helser

Excellent work with those Technolog models.  They are a great cheap source of bodies.

Ruaridh

goodshipalbion

Tehnolog "future Indian" few bits etc voila...Catachan with heavy stunner:

goodshipalbion

Tehnolog "paladin" becomes crusader:

goodshipalbion

Female tehnolog paladin into battle sister / hospitaller:

goodshipalbion

Tehnolog "necron zombie" with robogear parts and an achient metal heavy weapon becomes a gun servitor:

realitybytes16

That servitor idea is inspired! Sadly can't find the female pally though - she looks great. Dammit, I feel like I'm going to end up giving this chief_fly guy a fair bit of my money...

Lord Borak

Great stuff mate.

I had a quick look on ebay for robogear stuff an there's a bit there. I'll grab some bits soon so watch this space :D

aeprod

I love seeing the creativity on the tehnolog models!

goodshipalbion

Picked up a mantic mercenary ogre for deadzone...Uick cleanup and some bits and makes a nice rotary cannon armed twist:

goodshipalbion

Managed to snag a cheap mutant chronicles booster but it had 2 of the same figure (albeit with different paint jobs) so some heavy trimming / repositioning and putty, a chattering of bits and weapon swaps and I've got 2 gunslingers / henchmen: