Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Inquisitor Graal's Retinue

Started by Nvision, March 01, 2017, 09:39:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nvision

Work-in-progress for the antagonists of my current campaign.  Here we have Inquisitor Moraeb Graal, militant Xanthite suspected of Heresy and ignoring calls for censure.  With him are his Sentry Servo-Automata "Adolebis" and the mutant Pariah "Quald."

They still need a little dirtying up, but they're ready for play.

Nvision

Coming up we've got Arbitrator Haran Zelig, and his cyber-mastiff (kind of?) Rusty.  Also, the Daemonhost Rahab, Speaker of Pleasant Lies and Horrible Truths.

mcjomar

That's a nice set of 28mm dudes!
Kudos :)
Have you considered also checking out the ammo bunker to supplement your conclave inquisitor experience?
The ammobunker forums have lots of 28mm conversions and ideas ( I've been skimming the modelling forums and drooling. Lots of pretties ).

If you dig through our backlog we've got a number of 28mm efforts also. I'm hoping to add to mine in the coming months  :)
"Heretics are like cockroaches - annoying to find, and even more annoying to kill." - unattrib.

Nvision

Thanks, mcjomar!  I shall check it out forthwith :)

Lord Borak

This is some seriously cool stuff. I especially like your take on the Daemonhost. The penitent Daemon? That's an awesome combo I've never seen before. What parts id you use to make the Cyber-Mastiff. It's bonkers.

KaptiDavy

QuoteSpeaker of Pleasant Lies and Horrible Truths.
A lovely concept, heh

And the mastiff is really cool - give us some more pics to see the details!

Cortez

Good to see some quality 28mm stuff again.

I really like the arbites guy and the Daemonhost.

Nvision

Quote from: Lord Borak on March 02, 2017, 07:37:52 AM
This is some seriously cool stuff. I especially like your take on the Daemonhost. The penitent Daemon? That's an awesome combo I've never seen before. What parts id you use to make the Cyber-Mastiff. It's bonkers.

The body is a pair of torsos (Skaven and Empire soldier) with generous greenstuff.  The head and tail are from Skaven as well.  The legs are the arms and legs from a box of Sicarians, with the foot bit trimmed off and used as the paws on the front legs.  These are just about done being painted, so I'll post them as soon as they're wrapped up.

Nvision

MarcoSkoll

Looks good to me. You've got a nice unifying basing theme going on, something I'm very much a fan of in Inquisitor - it's a effective way to draw together an eclectic mix of characters.

(Sorry to not say more, but I've got to go and rush off to catch a train to WHW).
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Lord Borak

Top stuff man. Seriously Top stuff. A very muted set of colours used here with greatly enhances the mad, outlandish colours like the green/blue flames on the daemonhost. As Marco says, the bases are a great way of tying a Warband together regardless of the individual models or characters.