Author Topic: Marco does something  (Read 132238 times)

Offline MarcoSkoll

• Arch Data-Archivist
  • Administrator
  • Grand Lord Inquisitor
  • Time for some thrilling heroics.
Re: Marco does something
« Reply #690 on: May 01, 2019, 11:56:21 PM »
Some really nice stuff you've got here. I haven't had the time to go through this entire thread yet, but I fully intend to.
I think you'll be met with an embarrassing number of forgotten and unfinished projects (although fortunately on that front, my Warhound Titan build has its own thread...), but thanks nonetheless.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Offline Dallo

• Initiate
« Reply #691 on: May 02, 2019, 12:21:06 AM »
Well, now it's past my bedtime and I'm pretty tired, but I made it through your entire thread. Congratulations. You're a bad influence. :p

It's pretty cool to see the sped up version of your hobby journey. The greenstuff sculpts in particular were inspiring. GS isn't an aspect of the hobby that I'd be overly strong in, but you're tempting me to give it a go.

Believe it or not, I was looking through your Warhound log at lunch today and decided not to necro it, but since you've mentioned it, did you ever get any further with it?

Dallo

Offline MarcoSkoll

• Arch Data-Archivist
  • Administrator
  • Grand Lord Inquisitor
  • Time for some thrilling heroics.
« Reply #692 on: May 02, 2019, 01:29:56 AM »
A little, but not much. It's one of those things that'd be cool more than it is necessary, and is also pretty technically challenging, so it tends to fall by the wayside in favour of other things. For example, I have other plans like an Arvus Lighter, which would be simpler and more generically useful for scenarios.

But yes, I really should try to get it finished some day, because it was never supposed to be practical - it was supposed to be obnoxiously attention grabbing lunacy.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles