Not bad so far, although because the legs are standing up more, it makes it a little more difficult to get the soft flexijoint looking good.
It ends up either looking too bulgy, too thin, not thick enough, or too busy. I settled for "slightly too bulgy" as a reasonably acceptable look for the knee joins because everything else looked worse.
I'm reasonably happy with the hips and the foot though, and I've made a small start on the left arm.
I'm debating whether or not i'll try to shave down the left arm to look like the right, or leave it as is as maybe the armour is a little mix'n'match.
I'm pretty sure I'll replace the skull on the chest with the gem like I suggested though.
I think I prefer that look.
Next step, once the left arm looks reasonable for now, I'll position and pin the right arm and use GS to rebuild the bits where I cut things off, like cables and wrist computers.