Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

The Wastes - Saturday June 3rd at WHW, with John Blanche

Started by MarcoSkoll, May 19, 2017, 06:42:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobSkib

Thanks so much to everyone who came, and extra thanks to Marco for running it! It was great to get back in the saddle, even if I only confirmed at the last minute ;) I'll certainly be around a lot more, and I'm looking forward to running an event or two in the not-too-distant future.

I took over a hundred photos of the event, edited them down to a more modest 95-ish, and hosted them on my website here.

I'll be doing a proper writeup in the future, and I'll get round to tagging individuals in the photos and titling them properly with individual characters, but may as well strike while the iron is hot and let people at the photos already! I've picked out a few of my favourites below.

**EDIT**

Does anybody have the names for these characters? I didn't write them down!

An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.

Matt Spencer

That's Inquisitor Bespin in the gold power armour (2) and Techpriest Enlin in the red robes (3). I'm afraid I can't remember the name of those two heretics (1 & 4). :P

Holiad

Fellow on the right with the one mutated arm is currently operating under the name of Crafanc, but would also be known to some members of the inquisition as Racol. Despite his corruption and subsequent alienation from the inquisition, still a fierce puritan at heart.
The one on the left, who due to the awful rules for multi-shot weaponry in inquisitor has yet to ever actually hit anything with that great big gun, would be Kaeirnfel, a mercenary conveniently willing to overlook physical deformity in an employer, so long as they remain free of certain mental deformities such as an unwillingness to pay what they agreed.
Poor noble Marech
Noone 'till the end could see
Your brave heart of fire

RobSkib

Perfect, thanks guys! I'm normally quite good at taking notes but if I'm not GMing a game my attention to note-taking tends to wane a little.
An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.

greenstuff_gav

did anyone get pics of Johns inquisitoress? looks interesting!
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

MarcoSkoll

I do have a decent picture, but I'm away for the weekend and can't process pictures on my tablet. (While I have my camera with me, the tablet doesn't have the right card reader).
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles