Author Topic: Inquisitor at the London GT (19-20 May 2018) - Tickets now on sale  (Read 768 times)

Offline TheNephew

• Inquisitor
Re: Inquisitor at the London GT (19-20 May 2018) - Tickets now on sale
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2017, 08:19:12 PM »
20 is a bit steep, but since it's the first time and all I can definitely do one day.

To be honest, it looks pretty expensive all round, from entry to event tickets, but perhaps I'm just inexperienced with non-trade show conventions.

Smashing event pack though, Marco.
An L][GT-exclusive mini would be amazing, but maybe that's stretching a bit.
Either way, once I work out which day I can do, I'll get a ticket.

Offline MarcoSkoll

• Arch Data-Archivist
  • Administrator
  • Grand Lord Inquisitor
  • Time for some thrilling heroics.
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2017, 03:57:41 AM »
I sent around a newsletter about the LGT earlier, but I now discover that my attempts to change the forum to use one of my email addresses (so that replies to forum e-mails were going into my inbox, rather than Gav's, as I'm generally most active) seemed to have directed forum mail into my spam box.

Can people check their spam boxes please and tell me if the same fate has befallen them? If it's happened to more than a few people, I'll send it out again (this time under a newly set up forum-specific email address), as it's quite an important message!

An L][GT-exclusive mini would be amazing, but maybe that's stretching a bit.
Well, it seems within the bounds of possibility, although it's obviously up to people to decide whether that's the kind of thing they'd like. I thought it'd be an interesting gift for attendees (particularly given that model availability is one of the issues with Inquisitor these days).
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Offline mcjomar

• Grand Lord Inquisitor
  • Courage and Honour!
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2017, 08:39:58 AM »
Well I've grabbed my saturday event ticket.
I'm still mulling over the sunday event ticket.
I'll possibly grab it, we'll see.
"Heretics are like cockroaches - annoying to find, and even more annoying to kill." - unattrib.