Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

New from Molniya minis

Started by sergeis64, October 10, 2009, 04:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sergeis64

Available now from Molniya minis- $40.00 USD + S&H.  www.Molniyafigs.com

Simeon Blackstar

Very pretty!  I can see the autopistol and shotgun being very useful, and I love that sword + scabbard!

Unfortunately, £29 is a bit steep for me (including shipping).  Do you anticipate doing smaller packs so that people could buy smaller amounts?  For example, I could see me getting a few of the autopistol sprues, maybe the sword and halberd and perhaps a shotgun or two, but I'd never use the halberd, bazooka, shield etc., and while I do like the figure herself, she doesn't quite say Inquisitor to me.

Tullio

Same goes for me as well - I don't want to buy whole models or sets for the sake of a pistol. What I need is exactly is what's missing from GW's range - BITZ PACKS!

Tullio

sergeis64

One of many possible combinations. At this moment this is a set sold together.

Hadriel Caine

LIES AND SLANDER! :D

This is amazing. steep yes but look at the price hike of stuff on Historex since the recession (frakking Euro...)
sergis64 keep this up. this model is perfection. Your skills are enviable and those guns are pure liquid excellence.

Give me a week or two to pay off my new guitar and you'll be having an order winging your way.

What else is in the works?

Adam
The Fall of Astraea
Astrean OOC- feedback thread

\'You have to lie to keep people happy\'

Darios

definitly cool... im now thinking of two of them as bodyguards for my gw female inquisitor (the one with the halberd... could you make a scale photo next to a gw mini ?

sergeis64

Oddly enough I do not have any GW minis. This is from the time I was just sculpting her- she is about size of the Enforcer ( borrowed). On the price. You are getting entire mold packed with goodies like sardines in a can. Modern day GW Marine is $35.00 and has no bits. This model has all sorts of bits with her. My advice is to split a purchase between a couple of people or trade/sell later parts that you do not need.
In the works? I am thinking about a priestly figure with accessories and possibly a lady that can be used as aristocracy or maybe a witch hunter...

sergeis64

Heroka Vendile

very nice, I thought she and some of the weapons looked very familiar!  :)
I suspect that a suitable gothic styled priest or aristocrat would sell better than "yet another witch hunter", and just be more interesting frankly  ;)
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

sergeis64

Thanks for the kind words, guys!

sergeis64

This is a rather lengthy conversion of the above mentioned. I had to extensively cut ( small cuts- not all the way through) and reposition ( bend and twist) hips, legs, feet hands and arms. Head has been replaced with enclosed helmet. I used GW plastics- horse tail, skull, vehicle sprue accessory...

precinctomega

Holy sh**!  That's just brilliant!

Where does it appear on Molniya's site so we can spam them with orders?

R.

sergeis64

Thanks! Sorry I do not think it is appearing yet on the Molniya website- my buddy is a bit backed up and HOPEFULLY will post it today? In any case Molniya does not take orders on the site- but through Paypal.
So just email the Molniya and he will take the order or answer all the possible questions- he is good at that.
Check out my other stuff too. I am very much open for comments and suggestions for future models- as long as they are non GW related ;D

Adlan

gorram it, I've already spent my =][= budget this year and romour has it I'm about to loose my job.

If I keep it, or at x-mas, I'll be ordering. Thats one sweet Model. I'd half hate to do it, but I'd probably shave down alot of that great detail. I love the smooth lines of the WIP.

Necris

hmm a pair of lightning claws....

or would that be over kill for an inquisitor?
This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog