Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Benei Igrick

Started by mcjomar, July 16, 2017, 03:32:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcjomar

"Heretics are like cockroaches - annoying to find, and even more annoying to kill." - unattrib.

TheClassyGamer

I really like this one.

Also, I enjoy seeing those legs get used making different figures. It gives me inspiration. 

Lord Borak

Really like him McJomar. He looks suitably grotty. The painting is one of the best I've seen from you as well. Good job all round!

RobSkib

Very cool! It's great seeing original combinations of classic parts, and you've brought some very disparate parts come together very well with a unified colour scheme. Awesome stuff. Are you doing anything with the base, or leaving it as it is?
An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.

mcjomar

I think in this case I may leave it as-is.
I've used the Artogranite debris technical "paint" (I find it quite fiddly, so I may revert future bases to the old pva + flock/sand/static grass/etc) and given it a wash with badab black/nuln oil so that he's slogging through grey sludge/gravel/ash/whatever murky crud exists in the spot he's walking through.
"Heretics are like cockroaches - annoying to find, and even more annoying to kill." - unattrib.