Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

SEMI-CANCELLED - 28th October 2017, Hemel Hempstead

Started by MarcoSkoll, August 23, 2017, 04:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcoSkoll

This is a last ditch request for answers. If I've still heard from no-one after the weekend, I'll have to cancel this as a formal event.

(However, I will keep the date free - should anyone be available at short notice, I should still be able to accommodate some more casual gaming).
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

MarcoSkoll

Due to a complete lack of commitment from a single one of the several people who said they might be interested, I have little choice but to cancel this as a formal event.

Should anyone decide that they are actually available (TELL ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE), I will probably be able to knock together something more casual at shorter notice, but I cannot sustain a proper event with no confirmed players.

GW's =I= articles

mcjomar

Hey.
I'm sorry for not getting back to you sooner.   :(
My fiancee informs me that there's something going on on that date so I don't really stand a hope of making this.
My bad.
"Heretics are like cockroaches - annoying to find, and even more annoying to kill." - unattrib.

MarcoSkoll

Shame.

Well, if anyone *is* available, then do get in contact. Although there's clearly not enough interest for a full-blown event, I have got a one or two potential players at the club who could be talked into some games (one is definitely interested, the other might be persuaded) if I could actually drag a veteran or two along.

GW's =I= articles

mcjomar

You and Lord borak are my two nearest 'clavers.
If I could pull off a train ride, it would be an hour to london bridge, plus a little longer from euston after that to hemel hempstead, which is a good amount of time to read a book (I'm most of the way through Dark Imperium, and next I'll be on book 2 of 12 of the Beast series).
All I need is a free weekend!

Otherwise, my local gaming club is the Surrey Spartans (situated at reigate priory football club grounds between coulsdon south and netherne on the hill - no I don't get it either).
"Heretics are like cockroaches - annoying to find, and even more annoying to kill." - unattrib.

MarcoSkoll

As a very last ditch request:

I will be at the Hemel Hempstead club on Saturday regardless, as it'll give me some time to get models ready for Mother of Mercy.

However, I'll also make sure I've got enough resources with me to run a small day should anyone turn up - Richard from the club is ready to join in if anyone can make it (but like me, he'll also bring along some hobby work in case no-one does).

GW's =I= articles

MarcoSkoll

In the unlikely event that anyone does feel like they want to show up to this tomorrow, could they inform me as soon as possible, please? It'll make sure I have the right things with me tomorrow.

(And make sure I actually turn up on time, as well. I may be feeling lazy :P ).

GW's =I= articles