Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Inq54 models - WiPs n Finisheds o.O

Started by JanuineVision, August 30, 2017, 03:04:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heroka Vendile

hot damn that's some mighty fine paintwork. And as I haven't seen one yet, have a traditional BYW:

WELCOME TO THE CONCLAVE!
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

JanuineVision

Many thanks all! Sorry havent been around recently or have any new work for you to have a gander at and C&C.  Things have been insanely busy of late with commissions, RL & streaming on Twitch.  Have been rather lucky in my quest to collect more Inq54 however - picking up the beautiful Eldar Ranger model NiB for a decent price and a fellow streamer sold me The Navis Nobillite & Tyrus for 70euro which am thrilled about. The last time I saw The Navigator in box was in an auction on eBay and he ended up going for over $200 - waaaaaaaaay to rich for my blood! If I could only get my hands on Krieger 'Krash' Thrax next!!
I've finally gotten around to reading book 1 of The Horusian Wars and decided it was high time I brought out Covenant, Von Castellan and the portly Preacher Josef and got busy painting them only to discover I'm missing a few bits from Covenent and Josef - not major MAJOR pieces but still enough to trigger my collector's ocd!!! So, until I can find said pieces somewhere, We'll be starting with the 'noble' Cleander 'Duke' von Castellan.  Hope to have a few WiPs up before long. Until then  - Imperator Servat

Lord Borak

What parts are you missing mate? I can have a look in the bitz box.  :)

realitybytes16

I can also take a gander in the ol' bitz box, I know I've got plenty of Convenant parts :).

JanuineVision

Crikey you guys thats really kind. From Preacher Josef it's his the purity seal from his accessorary sprue and his bunch of keys.  Covenant is missing his sigils sprue with the =I=, crux and aquila sigils missing.   I know they're only little bits and some would say get over it but.........well......thats just me :)

Cortez

I think I might have those bits from Covenant. Don't think I ever used them.

Edit: Is this the one?

JanuineVision

Quote from: Cortez on November 03, 2017, 08:58:25 AM

The very ones!!!!

realitybytes16

I've got a surplus of the keys - is there anything else you need/want?

JanuineVision

Quote from: realitybytes16 on November 03, 2017, 04:11:53 PM
I've got a surplus of the keys - is there anything else you need/want?

I've pretty lucky with my ebay buys. Very few have had anything missing.  With Josef it's just his accessory sprue that was missing;  keys and purity seal .  Covenant just missing his sigils sprue.   Nose deep in the Ressurection Wars at the mo and already taking notes for the colour scheme/paint jobs - lol

Cortez

Quote from: JanuineVision on November 03, 2017, 01:40:17 PM

The very ones!!!!

Do you want to PM me your address and I'll send you them.

JanuineVision

Quote from: Cortez on November 04, 2017, 11:10:21 PM
Quote from: JanuineVision on November 03, 2017, 01:40:17 PM

The very ones!!!!

Do you want to PM me your address and I'll send you them.

I will indeed Cortez. Thanks so so much. Finished pinning and building Cov. yesterday - his arms were a bloody nuisance to get fitted right!!!!

JanuineVision

Made a tentative start on Covenant's skinwork. Painting up the bits of him that don't have the missing bits for now. Still need to refine the face a little - little more shadow here n there and the eyes ofc but decent start :D

JanuineVision

Well bit of progress on Covenant. He's getting there. The storm coat is based and some texture added. It won't be as Blue as that when finished.

Still trying to source the missing pieces for him and father josef so just painting up all I can in the interim. I'll need to leave his backpack till I get the missing sigils and Josef will need to wait entirely until he gets his bits. 

Have started on some bases for them though. Still not definite I'll go with tech bases for them but painted up a pair anyways.

RobSkib

Those bases are great! Did you scratch build those?
An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.

Cortez

Drat I forgot to send you those spare symbols. Meant to do that last week.