Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Finding Inq101

Started by Ferrus90, September 28, 2017, 08:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferrus90

Right, long time no post. I used to have an account here back when the text was green but I can't for the life of me remember the username/password/email I used for it.

Due to a total computer death I lost all my old Inq files which is a massive pain in the bum since I finally have some people to play with.
Got them all back now thanks to this place, which is nice.

That being said, does anyone have a copy of the Inq101 program from frozenstoat.com?

The link on their site is no longer working.

Ta in advance Rik

MarcoSkoll

Quote from: Ferrus90 on September 28, 2017, 08:20:17 PM
Right, long time no post. I used to have an account here back when the text was green but I can't for the life of me remember the username/password/email I used for it.
I think we've completely lost the database at least twice since the text was last green, so it wouldn't matter anyway.

As far as the INQ101 program, I'm not personally familiar with it, but I'll try seeing if I can dig it out of the depths of the net later.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

MarcoSkoll

Sorry, although I tried scouring places like archive.org (which was key in the project of collecting all the old Inquisitor articles), I couldn't find a valid version of that download.

The best I can offer in terms of character sheet technology is these:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/m1mq96owictm673/Economy_Character_Sheet_V2_%28for_4_characters%29.doc
http://www.mediafire.com/file/4wa2ittx54ivz13/Economy_Character_Sheet_V3_%28for_6_characters%29.doc

Although they don't automatically fill themselves out (even as the person who designed them, I have to admit filling them in can be time consuming), they're designed for quick play; they can fit several characters on one sheet, which means less time and space spent keeping character sheets organised.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Ferrus90

Ta muchly old chap.

I've already made sure to grab the various goodies you have been kind enough to collate in one place.

I think getting inq101 is a lost cause sadly, it would just have made it quicker and easier for the guys I've managed to convince to try Inq.

I'll just have to prod them to do it the old fashioned way.  ;D