Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Inq28 - Magos & Inquisitor

Started by Syrias van Drake, May 21, 2018, 02:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syrias van Drake

Good afternoon brethren!

After a long break from Inquisitor I started building some miniatures for some upcoming games:

Magos Claixtus Ward:

Right arm details:

Inquisitor Richter:

I would appreciate some feedback and I will post some more Pictures in the upcoming days!

Beste regards from Germany!

ADMIN EDIT: Converted links to direct picture embedding

mcjomar

That's some very nice work, and it's good to see Inq28 (the proper 28mm version of Inquisitor IMHO!) shown on these boards.

I especially like your twin boltpistol (nasty on the board!) guy - is he a soldier/stormtrooper/commissar, or an Inquisitor of some very violent sort?
"Heretics are like cockroaches - annoying to find, and even more annoying to kill." - unattrib.

Syrias van Drake

Thank you very much mcjomar!

I designed the 'twin boltpistol guy' (I like this nickname pretty much... :D) to be an Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor who hunts down radical Inquisitors. He is a real beast on the board but he lacks armour and proper Melee-Skills. He's fun to play!

I think I will post some Character-Sheets soon.  ;)

Syrias van Drake

The idea of an inquisitorial Warband of Pistoleros came to my mind after I finished my recent works. The 'twin boltpistol guy' will be the Interrogator of Inquisitor Syrias van Drake:

I had some issues with the molding, but it turned out nicely.

(I hope my english is okay. ;))

TheNephew

I like the mirrored pose the two gunslingers have - simple but dynamic.
Do they work alongside Magos Ward?

Van Drake must have forearms of steel to be swinging those bolters around.
They are going to be priority targets on the table though, carrying around that much  murder.

Syrias van Drake

The Inquisitor is an Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor and he works with his Interrogator and a female Hive Ganger (the model is an simple necromunda mini with forgeworld conversion - Still waiting for the mail call). Inquisitor van Drake is armed with an Autopistol and maybe a clumsy stubber / navy pistol. I thought, that two bolter-guys would be to much.

Magos Calixtus Ward has his one retinue: Tech-Adept Belona Galvan and the Fanatic (Tech Cult) Eustachius

Genghis

Those are some nice conversions there - I'm looking forward to seeing them painted.
"We are the night-born, we are the children of the otherworld, we are the wolves from Antumnos"

Syrias van Drake

Here's an image of Inquisitor van Drake and his Retinue. I slightly changed Slydos pose and used to the pre-made 25mm bases from GW.

The female Hive-Ganger is not much of a conversion. I exchanged the head and had to do some Green stuff on her neck. I think all three Models seem pretty dynamic.

I still have no clue on how to paint them. I thought about some different paint schemes... I hope I can post some results in the future

realitybytes16

Some nice work there. Very characterful minis, excited to see them painted :).

Also, don't worry about your English, it's pretty much perfect ^^.