Author Topic: Resurrecting Dark Magenta  (Read 298 times)

Offline MarcoSkoll

• Arch Data-Archivist
  • Administrator
  • Grand Lord Inquisitor
  • Time for some thrilling heroics.
Re: Resurrecting Dark Magenta
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2018, 09:58:41 AM »
Although it'd be great to get Inquisitor battle reports from any source, I'm looking into arranging games specifically for the purpose of writing up for Dark Magenta. These will obviously differ from standard Conclave events, being more exclusive, somewhat slower paced (in order to have time to take notes/photos) and without the same overarching narrative structure.

At the moment, I'm planning this for the London area (although I may look at other locations in future). If you're interested as either a player or a gamesmaster (of either scale), get in touch.
Once I find enough willing victims, I'll try to work out some good match-ups and sort out dates for us to meet.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Offline SwordlordRoy

• Initiate
Re: Resurrecting Dark Magenta
« Reply #16 on: Yesterday at 11:25:50 PM »
Another thought: Eras of Play.

How do games in the Gathering Storm differ from games set in the Age of Apostasy? Would games set in the Horus Heresy have different weapons and Space Marine armour marks in addition to lacking an Inquisition (which I know I'd probably replace with the not entirely Space Marine Knights Errant)? Would games set on the Imperium Nihilus side of the Era of the Dark Imperium (current 40k storyline as of this writing) differ from games set in the Imperium Sanctus?