Author Topic: Forum Maintenance Report (18th January 2019)  (Read 345 times)

Offline MarcoSkoll

• Arch Data-Archivist
  • Administrator
  • Grand Lord Inquisitor
  • Time for some thrilling heroics.
Forum Maintenance Report (18th January 2019)
« on: January 18, 2019, 07:15:04 PM »
I've finished talking with our hosting's customer service (who have been very useful), and we have carried out a number of updates and configuration changes to the forum that should hopefully resolve the posting errors of the last couple of months.

If you encounter further "500 Internal Server Error" messages when attempting to post or preview posts, please report them here with the time you attempted to post, and send the content of your attempted post as a text file to our site e-mail at theconclaveforum at gmail.com so that I can carry out any necessary testing.
(Please do not attempt to test the errors yourself - because these 500 errors result from a conflict with the server's security settings, you may end up with your IP address temporarily barred from the server).

The forum's software version has also been updated from 2.0.8 up to 2.0.15 - this hopefully hasn't caused any issues, but should you note anything astray with the forum layout or operation, please also report these problems so that they can be resolved as soon as possible.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles