Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Newly inducted into the Ordo Hereticus, Hail Brother Inquisitors!

Started by Brother Lestat, April 20, 2019, 09:26:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brother Lestat

Hail battle brothers!

I've been seeking an active Inquisitor community for awhile and finally came across this site. I don't know if it will lead to actual gaming (I live in Syracuse NY USA) but I still wanted to see if I can "get in on it" lol :) I'm about to scour this site for any and all relative information regarding what seems like an awesome part of WK40k (long time BA player since 3rd, "For the Emperor and Sanguinius!") I don't know if this is allowed (need to read everything!) but I'm hoping my char, Blood Angels Cpt Brother Lestat senconded to the Deathwatch some 3 centuries earlier, newly inducted into the Ordo Hereticus, to seek out and cleanse the galaxy of traitors instrumental to the security of Imperium Nihilis.

[EXCOMMUNICATE]ING BRING IT HERETICS!!!

So ya I'm stoked to maybe play someday and soon ;)

Richard, aka Brother Lestat

TheNephew

Welcome to the Conclave!

Most of use are in the UK, but I know there are a handful of folks stateside - no doubt they'll appear in a while.

On the tabletop, there are a fair few that advocate Astartes being used mainly as plot devices rather than player characters, since they are so damn monstrous, but I'm sure they have their place in a role-play context.

There are definitely a bunch of rules and articles linked in MarcoSkoll's archive thread that might be worth a read.

Brother Lestat

That sounds great, ty. And ya I'm so new I'm still on the "know no others other then Space Marines" LoL. More and more I research the more I want to convert a model into a 54mm inquisitor & retinue. Kitbashing/converting is my fav part of the hobby, besides the lore and slaying of foul heretic scum of course ;)