Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Fracture (27th April, 28mm, Dark Sphere Megastore)

Started by MarcoSkoll, January 21, 2019, 04:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcoSkoll

Quote from: TheNephew on April 20, 2019, 09:50:15 PMMarco, for the upcoming intrigues, do you have/want indications of which way the participants swing?
I don't have them, and I won't absolutely need them, but if people want to tell me via PM what they have in mind, it would be very welcome. (Keep it secret though, as part of the fun is players being able to lie to each other).

Bear in mind though, as a major theme of this event is temporal frakery, I'm hoping to drop ominous hints about things yet to com[DATA CORRUPTED]

+++RESTORING+++
+++ERROR+++
+++ERROR+++
+++ERROR+++
+++ERROR+++
+++ERROR+++
+++ERROR+++
+++ERROR+++
+++ERROR+++
+++ERROR+++
+++ERROR+++
+++ERROR+++
+++MESSAGE TIMESTAMP INCORRECT - DATA IS DATED 57.278 DAYS AFTER CURRENT DATE+++

>> CONTINUE? Y/N
> Y

+++SYSTEM OVERRIDE BY ORDER OF ORDO CHRONOS: DARK MAGENTA LEVEL AUTHORISATION REQUIRED TO DECRYPT+++
+++PRESENT AUTHORISATION NOW+++

>> AUTHORISATION DETECTED. SCANNING.

>> DARK MAGENTA AUTHORISATION APPROVED.

+++ATTEMPTING DECRYPTION+++

The revolution on Rarlen shall fail. So say the Fragments, scraps of future messages shredded across time by the tumult of the Warp Storm "Lord Hallen's Grave".

The unprepared revolutionaries are crushed beneath Lord DeMontane's power and connections, and the wrath of the incumbent governor is harsh. Thousands will die as guards fire upon crowds. The aftermath sees any with even the slightest hint of a link to the ringleaders publicly executed.

With the revolutionaries never seeing any early success, his political rivals in the Fforbes-Ingall dynasty never commit their power to the coup, preferring to remain on the side-lines rather than risk their reputation.

However, not every Fragment agrees. A rare few speak of other outcomes. Knowledge of these alternative paths is highly proscribed, for these messages hide clues that lead to those possible futures and achieving the impossible...

+++ DATA TERMINATES+++
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

MarcoSkoll

Well, good-news-bad-news time. As is traditional, bad news first.

Bad news: While I tried to promote it more, the final sales when the deadline closed didn't creep above where they were two weeks ago, six of the twelve spaces.

Good news: I've had direct contact from five of those six people within the last week - asking me if I need more information, if their character sheets are okay, if there's anything they can bring along to help, etc - so I'm actually pretty hopeful that we could get all of those. (And even if we don't, I can join in as a player).

I know that's still going to be a pretty small event, but there are things to be said for that, as it allows everyone to keep track of the full picture.

GW's =I= articles

MarcoSkoll

As a reminder, please note that there will be some line closures in London on the day of the event - full details at the link, but the most significant closures for us mean you will not be able to get to Goldhawk Road or Shepherd's Bush Market stations.

All services to the main Shepherd's Bush station (immediately across the road from Dark Sphere in W12 shopping centre) are currently unaffected.

However, bear in mind that while the current word is that further disruption from the Extinction Rebellion group is "paused", it is possible that unscheduled disruptions may occur to transport.

If possible, familiarise yourself with an alternative route to the venue.

GW's =I= articles