Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Inquisitor FAQ leaflet

Started by Kaled, January 24, 2012, 08:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcoSkoll

I've tried looking at Grammarly in the past. Mostly I found that with the free version, it spent most of its time complaining about common tautologies like "their own" (technically poor style, but doesn't actually make anything less clear), rather than pointing out useful things like unclear phrasing.

Mostly, I'll be happy if I can get several people to look over it without spotting any glaring errors or wondering if I've been at the obscura. (After all, it was reasonable before, and I've only changed a few things here and there).

And, with that in mind, many thanks for reading it through!
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

gpemby

No glaring errors jumped out at me as I read through it!

MarcoSkoll

I've been updating The Conclave's Inquisitor leaflet, hopefully in time to get a run printed for Salute. If people would be willing to give it a once over and make sure there's no glaring errors, it'd be appreciated.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/t45idgt176w6jy9/Inquisitor_Leaflet_2021_Compressed.pdf/file
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

greenstuff_gav

still makes me smile to see a young Gavin and the one crew i still have (both scales!)

with regarding to the obtaining minis bit, is it worth mentioning the prevailence of 3D printing and scaling things up to fit inquisitor?

EDIT - page one, " Skilful GMing "
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

Inquisitor_Snarf

Quote from: MarcoSkoll on October 31, 2021, 07:00:18 PM
I've been updating The Conclave's Inquisitor leaflet, hopefully in time to get a run printed for Salute. If people would be willing to give it a once over and make sure there's no glaring errors, it'd be appreciated.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/t45idgt176w6jy9/Inquisitor_Leaflet_2021_Compressed.pdf/file

I have a Grammarly account, If you want I can run the raw text through it and see what happens. PM me if interested.