Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Adlans Minitures and WIP's

Started by Adlan, October 17, 2009, 10:31:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adlan

Here is Hanja, my current Inquisitor

Hanja, made from Covenants head and arms, esienhorns chest with most of the detail green stuffed into flak jacket, and Sgt. Stones legs. Took a bit of filing to get the angle right, as both esienhorns body and stones legs have a waist, so one of them needs to be trimmed.

Rifleman Verger

Made from http://www.pizarrominiaturas.com/tienda/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=11 pizzarro's russian sniper, head swaped for the guardsman, and the mosin replace with a lasgun. Crapace armour and stock of the rifle are greenstuff.

Ungen Batu.

Back
Right
Based on a model from Enigma minitures, with Beretta's shield, backpack from one of the discontinued boosters I think, greenstuffed electroflail and gubbinz. Sorry for no good picture from the front, dodgey memory card on the camera, so all I have is an old one.

On to the WIP's

Technoviking Priest!

This project's been on my mind for a while, quite glad how it came out, though in th pictures I can see some area's where I need to tidy the greenstuff. Covenants Legs, Arcoflagellants body, ork arms and the head from Eoliths vampire. Then a lot of pinning wire. I'm quite pleased how it came out,

The Pardoner

Based on Eoliths Vampire, with malicents head, greenstuffed join, and malicants laspistol. I'm pleased with how this model came out, as it's quite static, but I think the change of head direction and the placement of the pistol give it movement.

Sherridan Parkour

Eoliths wonderful vampire huntress, very little conversion needed for this one, such a nice model. Shoulder pads are from the imperial guard tank commander, shield is plastic marauders, and I think represents that her creed is an emperor/sun worshipers and the gubbinz on her thigh is injectors from the Arcoflagellants. The necklace was a lovely detail, but the devil to replace without marring the rest of the model.

Heroka Vendile

seriously loving those three WIPs, great work there.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Kallidor

Be Pure!
Be Vigilant!
BEHAVE!

Ynek

I'm liking the pardoner.... He's got oodles of character. ^_^
"Somehow, Inquisitor, when you say 'with all due respect,' I don't think that you mean any respect at all."

"I disagree, governor. I think I am giving you all of the respect that you are due..."

Inquisitor Liss

The vampire conversion is great. You are right in that a simple head swap and pistol bring incredible motion to the miniature.

RobSkib

Dammit Adlan! You've beaten me to the punch - I've done exactly the same thing with my Dracula model, except without the headswap. I've always loved your Inquisitor, there aren't many models around that use staves (staffs?) and Ungen Batu is one of my favourite models of all time, there's just so much character in him.
An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.

psycho

The dracula conversion reminds me of the Mordheim Aenur character. Looks good though, ive had one of them minis for awhile (bday present) but i dont really like the mini as it seems to stationary for my liking.

Kerby

Adlan

Don't worry Rob Skip. Maybe we should have athread of our plans, so we can authenticate people's first idea's claims.

Another thought I had was an Imperial Guardsman at parade rest, except I have no complete Lasgun or suitably ornate rifle.

greenstuff_gav

anyone else noticed Lady Grigoryans' sword sheath has a skull on it almost identical to the curved sheath in the old chaos warriors box?
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination