Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

New here!

Started by Filmdeg, July 16, 2020, 07:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Filmdeg

Hey all,

Figured its about time I seriously got back into Inquisitor! I used to play when I was a teenager, but left the hobby around 2007ish. I got back into Warhammer Fantasy 6th edition (my first love) a few years ago, and I'm somewhat on the homeward stretch of finishing my Chaos Dwarfs (PRAISE HASHUT).

Since getting back into the hobby I've had inquisitor in the back of my mind, I actually kept my original rulebook all these years and loved flicking through it. I met John Blanche at BOYL https://www.bringoutyourlead.co.uk/ last year and he kindly signed it for me:

Now to track down Gav Thorpe...

I'm currently based in Knutsford, Cheshire, but my Fiance lives in Nottingham and I'm hoping to relocate there before the end of 2020. I'd love to have some real tutorial games of Inquisitor when gaming shops/centers open up again so say hey! I got my first Inquisitor models today (The two Deathcult sisters and Cherubael) that I'll use as a springboard for getting some models and a warband together.

My instagram if anyone is interested, although its mostly my Chaos Dwarfs for WFB 6th edition: https://www.instagram.com/filmdegminiatures/

Cheers!

MarcoSkoll

Hello! I know we've already spoken on the Discord, but as it's tradition, one Big Yellow WelcomeTM:

WELCOME TO THE CONCLAVE!

As I mentioned on the Discord (but I'll repeat here for the benefit of others), the events schedule is obviously very much reliant on when venues are able to open, and we can confidently say they will stay open - as we usually have to plan at least two months in advance, if any lockdown measures come back into play, it could easily completely cancel an event.

We've not held an event at WHW in a while - for a time they brought in a "first come first served" approach to their events hall, which was a complete pain from the perspective of planning weeks ahead to get people together from across the country, but I believe they've now backed down on that, so it should hopefully be an option once things settle down again.

(I have also been in mind to run an event at Element, which was the other option you mentioned - I ran a mini-meet while I was oop north for other reasons last year. It proved a pretty solid venue, particularly with constant access to the shelves of terrain to completely reimagine boards between rounds of gaming).
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles