Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Conclave Activity

Started by ColonelMatt, December 22, 2021, 11:38:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColonelMatt

Hey everyone (if anyone is here?).

I've been looking at getting and converting some of the old 54mm models and making some warbands and I came here to see what the latest chat was around inquisitor, but it doesn't look like anyone has posted for months?

Have people migrated to another forum? Or have people just stopped playing?

gpemby

Welcome.

If you look at the very bottom of the front page you will see a short list of recent posts.

This forum is occasionally updated but more regular activity can be found in the Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Inquisitor.54mm

ColonelMatt

Thanks! I almost never use Facebook but I might check it out!

TheNephew

There's a community of us die-hards still using the Conclave, but you'll mostly see flurries of activity around the run-up to events and when people are finishing projects.
Obviously, the apocalypse has not been kind to the scene.

Unfortunately FB's convenience sucks in most of the fresh blood floating around looking to talk about [insert almost any subject].
Post, and you'll get responses though.

greenstuff_gav

my PC died so don't have access to alot of my resources and just finished hte 54mm Space Wolf so am between projects at hte moment

as mentioned, the FB group gets alot more traffic - i must do more writing on here!
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

ColonelMatt

I love that this is essentially 'thread necromancy' but it's still the 3rd most recent thread on the general discussion (not really loving it - I wish Inquisitor was way more active!)

As I don't really use facebook I was wondering if anyone has an Inquisitor discord that they use? Or if not whether I should start one...

Inquisitor_Snarf

We do in fact have a Discord!

See Here: http://www.the-conclave.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=2909.0 (Conclave News and Announcements >The Conclave has a Discord server)