Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

What comes with What?

Started by Adlan, November 04, 2009, 12:38:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adlan

Effectively the title, what GW models come with the expansion parts? For example, what does Delphan Gruss come with? Does he have parts to make Tesla?

I thought it'd be good to make a list.

I can confirm that the Arcoflallagent comes with parts to give it both electro flails and decapitators, and two different heads.

theemperorswill

SM artemis. helmeted head included anyone? understand from kaled that the enforcer comes with 2 heads. unfortunately got mine part built, not the head i wanted. Doh!
the emperors will be done

PM102

theemperorswill

the emperors will be done

phil-o-mat

artemis definetly without the helmeted head.

kierkegaard

Quote from: Adlan on November 04, 2009, 12:38:09 AM
I can confirm that the Arcoflallagent comes with parts to give it both electro flails and decapitators, and two different heads.

[pedantic git mode]You have insufficient data to draw that conclusion. All that you can rationally claim to be able to confirm is that your Arcoflagellant came with the parts to make either Damien or Simeon. You have no idea what is in the other boxes that GW have on their shelves.[/pedantic git mode]

At this stage, it is extremely unlikely that any of the models come with the add on bits. You might find the odd Barbaretta that has Lucretia bits, Damien that has Simeon bits, or Devlan that has Bloodhound bits, but the idea that a Gruss could contain Tezla bits is just wishful thinking. Sorry

RobSkib

Your best bet would be to either ring them up and ask, keep a watchful eye on ebay or stick an advert out on the Arcadian Smugglers Ring
An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.