Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

New member!

Started by Howard A Treesong, November 05, 2009, 11:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howard A Treesong

Hi,

I've just joined up and am a fairly regular poster on Dakkadakka.  I'm very happy to see the new forum, I tried to join the onld one but never got in what with all the spambots choking the membershio lists so was stuck just reading stuff.  I've got about half a dozen Inquisitor figures, my favourites being Eisenhorn and Kal Jerico.  I keep meaning to buy a Space Marine as I got a helmet off eBay some months ago which would offer me alternate heads.  And the figure I wish I had most of all?  The 54mm Genestealer.  I recall seeing it in a catalogue for £10 or £12 and thinking I'd get it when I had the time, then it disappeared.  Oh well.

Myriad

Hey there, always nice to see a new face.

I'll let someone else do the large yellow letters, since I'm yet to figure out how.
I had better point out, that some of the clubs I represent are of a military bent.

You know what you are?  A plywood shark!

Simeon Blackstar

Welcome to the Conclave!

Always good to have new members, and glad you've managed to get onto this one.  Hopefully we'll get to see some of your characters soon!

Myriad - there are buttons above the emoticon line allowing you to do the stuff like changing text size and coour, as well as many other functions I'm yet to use or understand.  ;)