Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Inquisitor PDFs (Looking for an old article? LOOK HERE!)

Started by MarcoSkoll, August 02, 2009, 06:37:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kasthan

Marco, just been using your Armoury to place together some weapons for characters, but I've noticed a couple of oversights.
1. No starting weight is set for las weapons
2. In the fluff las weapon packs (the standard ones) recharge with heat exposure or light. Might be worth putting in for campaign rules, as this is one of the long term benefits of las weapons.
Just thought you should know.
Kasthan

MarcoSkoll

More something for the Revised Armoury thread, but I'll deal with it here.

Quote from: Kasthan on January 24, 2010, 10:09:52 PM1. No starting weight is set for las weapons
Starting weight is essentially set as part of the "Frame" part. Either way, summing up the Enc values gives the end result.

Quote2. In the fluff las weapon packs (the standard ones) recharge with heat exposure or light. Might be worth putting in for campaign rules, as this is one of the long term benefits of las weapons.
I've got a section on Las Ammunition packs in my main file. However, at the time I copied the sections out of my main file to put together this version, I left it out as it felt rushed and incomplete.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

MarcoSkoll

Kaled PMed me earlier asking if I would be prepared to host the files from the Spring Conclave campaign pack.

And I certainly was. They are now available both as a bulk pack and Individual files.

If you want to discuss said files, there is a topic at this link for you to do so.

~~~~~

As a general note, if anyone else has written files they'd like uploaded to the "Inquisitorial Archives", then don't hesitate to ask - I'm equally happy to host official and unofficial files.

I'm getting thousands of downloads a month on the archives, so they're already a core source for Inquisitor files anyway.

GW's =I= articles

DapperAnarchist

When I get round to re-writing the Hrud rules I had and lost, I may submit them to you...
Questions are a burden to others, answers a burden to oneself.

The Keltani Subsector  My P&M Thread - Most recent, INQ28!

Kaled

Don't forget that Dark Magenta is always in need of articles, and we'd be very happy to take a look at any articles that people have written...
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

MarcoSkoll

Definitely as Kaled says. If you do have an actual article, please offer it to Dark Magenta first.

Other resources are fine, but if you're asking me about hosting something that sounds like it would be of use to Dark Magenta, don't be surprised if I redirect you in their direction first.

GW's =I= articles

MarcoSkoll

+++ DATA STREAM UPLOAD DETECTED +++
+++ DETERMINING SOURCE +++
+++ IDENTITY CONFIRMED: INQUISITOR MARCO ROBERT SKOLL, ORDER PERDITUS +++
+++ DISPLAYING +++

Fellow Inquisitors,

My data-servitors have successfully managed to decode further extracts of the essays from the Project Exterminatus. The writings are taken the 6th volume and concern the servants of the dark gods.

Inquisitor Kelly's treatise on the physically manifest daemon
Savant-Scribe McNeill's work on the bindings of daemonhosts

Be forewarned, many consider the writings of Project Exterminatus to be extreme heresy.

+++ FILE TERMINATES +++

~~~~~

Out of character, these were some of the most requested files, so as I could get my hands on them, here they are. These are not currently part of the ZIP download, as there are other files I may get my hands on soon and don't want to re-upload the ZIP pack more than necessary.

GW's =I= articles

DapperAnarchist

I'm having problems downloading the Unbound Daemonhost article - initially, it just looped back to "to start your download click here", then when it goes beyond that, it gets stuck, "downloads it", but there's nothing there, not in the Temp folder or anywhere...

Molotov

Both files work fine for me - thanks for putting them up.
INQ28 Thread | INQ28 Blog
INQ28, done properly, is at least the equal of its big brother - and Mol is one of the expert proponents of "done properly".
- precinctomega

MarcoSkoll

I've done a check on that file... downloads fine for me.

Also, another one. Saussure's article on character creation from Exterminatus 10. (Sorry, a bit too tired to do any In Character blurb to go with this one).
It can't really be used without the WD 258 random generator (although it may appear soon), but I'm no fan of them (them being random generators) anyway. Still worth it for Derek's well reasoned opening on "why characters shouldn't be godlike" though, which was probably the start of the "Conclave Standard" mentality for more than a few of us.

The scan is a little less slick than the other ones (some of the pages are a bit wonky) but as it's still readable, I can't be bothered to fix it right now.

GW's =I= articles

Jarrik32

This probably isn't the place to ask but what is Dark Magenta?
We stand as one.

DapperAnarchist

Fan-run magazine of Inquisitor material. Found here - http://www.darkmagenta.co.uk/. Pretty similar to the old Fanatic Online, but without the GW imprimatur - not that that makes much difference (indeed, the overall quality so far may well be superior!). There's a board dedicated to it below the Ordos Majoris section on this forum.

Also, its a slightly silly name for a super-high level clearance for Inquisitors.

greenstuff_gav

Quote from: Jarrik32 on August 26, 2010, 10:44:53 PM
This probably isn't the place to ask but what is Dark Magenta?

You're right... they have a subforum ;)

However, Dark Magenta is an unofficial, fan written E-zine covering all aspects of Inquisitor; from new rules sets, fiction and battle reports, it's well worth a look  8)
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

Saussure

Dark Magenta is a magazine that needs everyone to write articles! *Hint, Hint*  ;)

P.S. MarcoSkoll, you are an officer and a gent for digging up that old piece on Character Creation. Saussure himself was first created by those rules, even if they did need a bit of a tweak in certain instances...

Herodotus Benedict Saussure
Ordo Hereticus Terran
Forum Moderator

MarcoSkoll

Quote from: Saussure on August 26, 2010, 11:02:18 PMP.S. MarcoSkoll, you are an officer and a gent for digging up that old piece on Character Creation.
Heh. It's one of the few things I actually have in hard copy!
I'm one of those unfortunates who was sort of on-off reading Exterminatus and only have a small fraction of the issues.

And that reminds me - I should really upload the 2002 Annual. But that's going to be a horrible several hour scanning job... Ugh.

GW's =I= articles