Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Inquisitor PDFs (Looking for an old article? LOOK HERE!)

Started by MarcoSkoll, August 02, 2009, 06:37:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helmgard

Just looking through, I notice your missing a few things, I've got a copy of the 2004 annual, as well as exterminatus 1-8, are there any articles or such you'd like copied from them for your files?

Also managed to get 2 copies of the 2002 annual.. not sure how! lol!

MarcoSkoll

I do actually have a complete collection myself, but I'm a bit lazy digitising it. It takes a lot of rather tedious work that's unfortunately still involved enough that I can't get on with something else at the same time. As such, it takes some effort of will to commit to a scanning session.

The 2004 Annual, however, is deliberately not on there - everything in it, except the "Missing in Action" short story*, is already available in one of the other sections. Usually as a proper high quality text PDF, rather than a scan.
*Which I have not included, as it is currently in-print as part of the Eisenhorn Omnibus and would thus break my rule about not scanning and uploading in-print materials.

Thanks for the offer though.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

MarcoSkoll

While Dark Magenta's site is down (or until someone biffs me on the nose for doing it), I'm temporarily mirroring the articles, issues and sourcebooks. I will not presently be including any bulk packs.

Dark Magenta file mirror

GW's =I= articles

MarcoSkoll

This isn't yet a useful update, but it is quite a major one...

This is, as far as I know, everything GW ever printed for Inquisitor, save model catalogues - at least prior to recent Blanchitsu articles with 28mm models.
15 issues of WD, 10 issues of Exterminatus, 10 issues of Fanatic, 3 Conspiracies books, 2 Annuals and a rulebook.

The completion of my White Dwarf collection is thanks to Van Helser offering me the pick of his stack* (due to his moving house).
*Actually, those are all his. I told him to just send me all the issues with Inquisitor stuff, because my pre-2004 collection was sporadic and not very well looked after. I owed him quite a lot of postage.

It's been a little costly to acquire some of it, but it is now all secure and archived on my shelves - ready for whenever I finally have the patience to operate a scanner for hours.

GW's =I= articles

aeprod

Awesome.

I've always been curious what is in Exterminatus #10... that's the only issue I've never been able to track down.

Shannow

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.

MarcoSkoll

Quote from: aeprod on February 20, 2013, 04:57:57 PMI've always been curious what is in Exterminatus #10... that's the only issue I've never been able to track down.
Beyond the normal introduction, news and letters pages:

- Plundering the Movies (Andy Hall talks about taking inspiration from films)
- Sabellus the Forsaken (Crime Lord background and rules)
- Inquisitor Masterclass - Crime Lord
- Giving birth to a Monster (Derek Gillespie/Saussure talks about using less powerful characters - this later evolved into what's normally known as "Conclave standard")

Most of that is already on the Archive though.

Normally, though, the expensive/hard one to find is Exterminatus #8 - it was accidentally missed out of the subscription (at least in the UK, not sure about elsewhere) and thus relatively few copies exist.
I was lucky to find an overlooked international listing and get mine for less than half the normal going rate.

Quote from: Shannow on February 20, 2013, 04:58:28 PMSweet Holy Emperor of Man....
All in the role of an Arch Data-Archivist - got to have a complete archive.
(I guess there probably aren't that many similar collections - and I imagine most of the rest are owned by other members).

GW's =I= articles

greenstuff_gav

Quote from: MarcoSkoll on February 20, 2013, 04:41:49 PM
15 issues of WD

i maybe offering the same for a prize for the GT.. just need to check thru 'em :)

but yay! bet looks just as impressive on a shelf :D
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

Inquisitor Goldeneye

Hear that?

That's the sound of my jaw hitting the floor! Cracking job there, Marco!

I myself have all the Exterminatuses (Exterminati?) except numbers 8 & 3; any chance of getting a summary of their contents?
'A truth that's told with bad intent beats all the lies you can invent.' -  William Wordsworth.

MarcoSkoll

Aside from the modelling articles*, those two are actually already on the archive, but...
(As before, aside from the introduction, news and letters pages)

Issue 3
- The Twisting Path (Chaos Psychic powers)
- Talon (Background and rules)
- Inquisitor Masterclass - Mynarc the Unforgiven
- Inquisitor Masterclass - Talon
- Mynarc the Unforgiven (Background and rules)
- Q & A
- Converting the Masses (Converting chaos characters)

Issue 8:
- Sister Repentia (Sororitas in Inquisitor)
- Lady Jena Orechiel (Background and rules)
- Inquisitor Masterclass - Sister Repentia
- Inquisitor Masterclass - Female Inquisitor
- Bringers of Death (Ordo Sicarius article)

*The modelling articles are, however, pretty important - there's some great inspiration in amongst all the masterclasses and showcases. The terrain articles sprinkled throughout the various issues are good stuff too.

GW's =I= articles

gwrulz

So somehow I have lost my thumbdrive with all my Inquisitor files from Marco.  And now it's not letting me download them.  Any help guys?

Also, I thought there was a file of posters?
Looking a Space Marine Helmet? I may have one!

MarcoSkoll

Which files are you having difficulty with? I've just checked the big bulk pack, and it's downloaded fine for me. It had a Captcha type thing on it this time around but the file appears complete to a cursory check.

... as far as a file of posters, you've got me a bit bamboozled there. If you're talking about stuff to print off for scenery, I can't recall ever having had something like that on the archive.

GW's =I= articles

Raghnall

Does anyone know where I can find a copy of the Instant Inquisitor Maker that used to be on DarkReign? The site is down, and I can't find anything through google, but I thought someone* might still have it.

*Probably Marco

MarcoSkoll

That's not one I had, but I sent Silva to go and rough up a few underhive snitches until they told her where it was.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/waur9hidzo8kaly/Instant+Inquisitor+Maker+Dark+Reign.txt

GW's =I= articles

Raghnall